• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vote counting from sammyboy.com

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Electorates,

In order to have a clear view of the overall statistics of people voting for Opposition Versus PAP, I've came up with this thread for everyone to post their voting from SammyBoy.Com

I've combined all Opposition as one Group as OPPOSITION, and PAP as PAP.

So, for example, just declare how many votes in your family, and how many vote for Opposition, and How many Vote for PAP.

Then by tonight, I'll sum up the % for Opposition, and % for PAP just for fun!

I'll start the BALL RUNNING.

My family consist of 5 VOTERS.

5 VOTES go to Opposition

0 VOTES go to PAP

Continue adding & updating this thread, and sum up accordingly, we'll use the number at the end of the day to do a calculation, and compare the national average as a check and balance issue.

the truth of your declaration would solely be based on your integrity, so, no penalties, just add it up.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to moolightaffairs,

7 in friends he know, have family of 7 voters, all voted for Opposition, 0 for PAP.

CHECK SUM

TOTAL:

Opposition : 12

PAP : 0

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the vote statistics here will be skewed in favor of oppositions.

my family
2 votes - Opposition
1 vote - PAP
1 void vote

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to moolightaffairs,

7 in friends he know, have family of 7 voters, all voted for Opposition, 0 for PAP.

CHECK SUM

TOTAL:

Opposition : 12

PAP : 0

But LKY voted for PAP.

Opposition: 0

PAP: 1

How to lose when the Elections Department works for the Prime Minister's Office? :rolleyes:

"Please do not assume that you can change governments. Young people don't understand this" - M&M Lee

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHECK SUM

SideSwipe

Opposition : 12 + 2

PAP : 0 + 1

Void : 1

CHECK SUM

Equalisation

Opposition : 14 + 1

PAP : 1 + 54

Void : 1 + 0

FINAL CHECKSUM as of 11:59 PM 7th May 2011 done by Sperminator

OPPOSITION : 15

PAP : 55

VOID : 1

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
From Cruxx;

FINAL CHECKSUM as of 12:02 PM 7th May 2011 done by Sperminator

OPPOSITION : 15+0

PAP : 55+1

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
From Cruxx;

FINAL CHECKSUM as of 12:02 PM 7th May 2011 done by Sperminator

OPPOSITION : 15+0

PAP : 55+1

Check what sum? I didn't even mention who my family and friends voted for. :rolleyes: Anyway, on my side, 15 would be voting for opposition and 6 for PAPpies.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should be 4 because your mother in law too domineering, so add one more vote for her !!!

Don't disturb her. She's a very nice old lady. Second mother to me. Domineeering is not in her dictionary. In fact, she has been my mother's lifelong best friend when my mother's still living.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
from Cruxx, 15 for Opposition, 6 for PAP, 0 Void

CHECKSUM as of 12:15PM 7th May 2011 done by Sperminator

OPPOSITION : 18+15
PAP : 56 + 6
VOID : 1 + 0