• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"The Opposition is already in Parliament" - Teo Soh Lung

rise96

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The Opposition is already in Parliament"

------------------- Teo Soh Lung

This is brilliant statement by Teo Soh Lung. In the past few days, the opposition has succeeded in giving voice to all the pain and suffering of Singaporeans. This voice has led the PAP to apologise and react with more sweeteners.

This is precisely the effect of having the opposition inside Parliament.

This is precisely the reason why we need to vote oppo on 7 may.

It is a brilliant statement by Teo Soh Lung.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She's my heroine! She has a big heart and she really wants to help the poor, underprivileged and uneducated people living in Yuhua. She has worked so hard these past few months working the ground in Yuhua. Compared to the incumbent who is walking the ground because she was not given a walkover, Ms Teo as the newcomer is not a stranger in Yuhua. Thousands can testify to her hard work. So please support my friend, a true and loyal Singapore citizen.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hv great respect for teoh soh lung...a true genuine do gooder who cares for the under privileged...unfortunately her moral authority n idealism however noble shall probably not get her elected...grace fu's machinery looks too strong for her...
She's my heroine! She has a big heart and she really wants to help the poor, underprivileged and uneducated people living in Yuhua. She has worked so hard these past few months working the ground in Yuhua. Compared to the incumbent who is walking the ground because she was not given a walkover, Ms Teo as the newcomer is not a stranger in Yuhua. Thousands can testify to her hard work. So please support my friend, a true and loyal Singapore citizen.