• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Letter to President and PAP

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear President of Singapore and PAP

I, like many Singaporeans, finally feel proud to be able to exercise my rights as citizen to vote amidst many years of gerrymandering by PAP on the map of Singapore. Similarly in the near future, I want to be able to vote for people president through me and not through PAP so that the elected president can stand independently from the party and not with the party. We have no such luxury over the last 10 years when you were in office.

During the past one week, we have seen rallies from all parties came into play to speak on behalf of the people and addressed the people on national issues. However there is one party wearing white specialized in smearing and attacking potential opposition ministers at personal level and it never seemed to end. This dirty politics to score political point amidst all the pork barrel politics of dangling upgrading and growth carrots irked many Singaporeans who prefer fair fight as promised by one of your cabinet Goh Chok Tong. However he himself couldn’t resist the temptation to behave likewise by his own colleagues. If PAP is only capable of inconsistency in their words, flipping rhetoric’s and making situational remarks before any political debate on national issues, this is the kind of party Singaporeans should beware.

The last 5 years, people have given PAP many feedbacks only to be turned on deaf ears. Our complaints were called, by Lee Kuan Yew, as grumble and some ministers called us noises and preferred deaf to all our criticisms. PAP was given the last chance this week to prove its validity but they warned us to “pay our price” for not keeping them. I have not seen any country that carried out election campaign to a new low of verbally attacking, threatening and buying the voters. Such actions could have easily put thousands of protesting monks in the street of myanmar and mass protest by students in Tianan Meng in China. You are lucky that Singaporeans are sensible and tolerable citizens not to be exploited further.

PAP new candidates and those who have not gone through the baptism of fire, through political rally, did not impress the public with their perfunctory messages. The dismal turn-out at PAP rally speaks volume, or to fairly put, nobody trusted PAP anymore. The states media played a heavy partisan role in favor of the ruling party, violating national interest of selective censoring, cutting down the substance of news mostly to the benefit of PAP. Such tact is employed to insult the intelligence of voters, instead of educating them, to rob their votes. Nation should not be built upon these fundamental flaws.

As the day draws nearer to polling day, the Prime Minister’s finally emerged to apologize at the same spot he promised to fix the opposition during 2006 election rally. Thereafter, Singaporeans were being fixed instead, after putting him back in power in the previous election.

The level of arrogance still lives in his bones when he did not admit the root of our problem but merely apologized for its after-effect on the society problems. His speech is no different from all other speeches he made in recent political forums and on national day rally. Like many of his ministers and to-be cabinet candidate who grew up with silver spoon in their mouth, there is no hope then, to turn Singapore into a first-world parliament with all the “Yes-Man” with no logic, dying for handsome reward to serve one master instead of representing the voices of Singaporeans. We must not let this sore history repeat itself. The huge crowds shown up, by millions combined, at the opposition rally is a good testimonial to the people woes. How can PAP be so blind all these years?

Singaporeans are not daft or ignorant as portrayed by LKY to the international media, neither are we lesser mortal that need constant grinding into our hide to spur us beyond our limit to bring wealth into your ministries pocket and than self-served by you before asking for more from the heavily exhausted citizens. You will not hesitate to raise your whip and start threatening the taxpayers with your warped tongues because you think your so-called 82 elites know best and that pig can walk on two legs.

Tomorrow is cooling day as implemented by your highness because in your wildest dream, Singaporeans are immature, impulsive and have no mind of our own to vote properly to preserve your legacy of making us your 2nd-class citizens.

You have already done tremendous damages to the image of Singaporeans in front of international investors by calling us cheap, better and faster and there is no talent in Singapore other than your foreign foes whom you invited by millions, to spur our hind in order to satisfy your party greed like no others.

Cooling day is a day not for Singaporean, but for PAP leader to reflect upon its past misdeed to the people and mete out punishments to his subordinates who created a mess out of our ordinary lives. On this day, we do not expect any more dirty tricks, threat or cheap pot-shot again at the people and their supported opposition leaders. It is a day Singaporeans have a strong mission to vote for a Singaporeans Singapore and carry the people flag into parliament instead of flying the usual authoritative PAP flag. Cooling day is a day we have decided to spur PAP in the hide with competitions in policy-making and let our voices be heard.

On polling day, I will cast my vote for opposition party not because I hate PAP but because I love Singapore more than any strangers who did not serve national service and I am fully satisfied with credible opposition candidates 10 times your strength to deliver our nation forward.

The significance behind my vote is the love for my suffering comrades regardless of race, language or religion, my patriotism for this country being messed up beyond recognition, and to take back the state sovereignty slowly diluted by millions of foreign Tom, Dick and Harry over the past few years. We have had enough of our bad days created by your flawed policies and many people have lost their loved ones and their savings to you.

My mind is as clear as crystal water; my heart is as calm as Summer Sea. Without further reservation, my decision is for the good of my time, my future generations and their future generations to come. Our national flag will continue to flutter mightily above Singaporean home and our national pledge read out with pride and vigor by our children’s who believe in what they pledged rather than mere aspirations.

7th May 2011 is the day I look forward to a better Singapore, a happier Singaporeans and a first world parliament.

Majulah Singapura.
MF

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
prostrating..........I am not worthy!......................I am not worthy!..........Brilliant piece MF!........truly heart wrenching prose with no George Yeo agenda...................

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear President of Singapore and PAP

I, like many Singaporeans, finally feel proud to be able to exercise my rights as citizen to vote amidst many years of gerrymandering by PAP on the map of Singapore. Similarly in the near future, I want to be able to vote for people president through me and not through PAP so that the elected president can stand independently from the party and not with the party. We have no such luxury over the last 10 years when you were in office.

During the past one week, we have seen rallies from all parties came into play to speak on behalf of the people and addressed the people on national issues. However there is one party wearing white specialized in smearing and attacking potential opposition ministers at personal level and it never seemed to end. This dirty politics to score political point amidst all the pot barrel politics of dangling upgrading and growth carrots irked many Singaporeans who prefer fair fight as promised by one of your cabinet Goh Chok Tong. However he himself couldn’t resist the temptation to behave likewise by his own colleagues. If PAP is only capable of inconsistency in their words, flipping rhetoric’s and making situational remarks before any political debate on national issues, this is the kind of party Singaporeans should beware.

The last 5 years, people have given PAP many feedbacks only to be turned on deaf ears. Our complaints were called, by Lee Kuan Yew, as grumble and some ministers called us noises and preferred deaf to all our criticisms. PAP was given the last chance this week to prove its validity but they warned us to “pay our price” for not keeping them. I have not seen any country that carried out election campaign to a new low of verbally attacking, threatening and buying the voters. Such actions could have easily put thousands of protesting monks in the street of myanmar and mass protest by students in Tianan Meng in China. You are lucky that Singaporeans are sensible and tolerable citizens not to be exploited further.

PAP new candidates and those who have not gone through the baptism of fire, through political rally, did not impress the public with their perfunctory messages. The dismal turn-out at PAP rally speaks volume, or to fairly put, nobody trusted PAP anymore. The states media played a heavy partisan role in favor of the ruling party, violating national interest of selective censoring, cutting down the substance of news mostly to the benefit of PAP. Such tact is employed to insult the intelligence of voters, instead of educating them, to rob their votes. Nation should not be built upon these fundamental flaws.

As the day draws nearer to polling day, the Prime Minister’s finally emerged to apologize at the same spot he promised to fix the opposition during 2006 election rally. Thereafter, Singaporeans were being fixed instead, after putting him back in power in the previous election.

The level of arrogance still lives in his bones when he did not admit the root of our problem but merely apologized for its after-effect on the society problems. His speech is no different from all other speeches he made in recent political forums and on national day rally. Like many of his ministers and to-be cabinet candidate who grew up with silver spoon in their mouth, there is no hope then, to turn Singapore into a first-world parliament with all the “Yes-Man” with no logic, dying for handsome reward to serve one master instead of representing the voices of Singaporeans. We must not let this sore history repeat itself. The huge crowds shown up, by millions combined, at the opposition rally is a good testimonial to the people woes. How can PAP be so blind all these years?

Singaporeans are not daft or ignorant as portrayed by LKY to the international media, neither are we lesser mortal that need constant grinding into our hide to spur us beyond our limit to bring wealth into your ministries pocket and than self-served by you before asking for more from the heavily exhausted citizens. You will not hesitate to raise your whip and start threatening the taxpayers with your warped tongues because you think your so-called 82 elites know best and that pig can walk on two legs.

Tomorrow is cooling day as implemented by your highness because in your wildest dream, Singaporeans are immature, impulsive and have no mind of our own to vote properly to preserve your legacy of making us your 2nd-class citizens.

You have already done tremendous damages to the image of Singaporeans in front of international investors by calling us cheap, better and faster and there is no talent in Singapore other than your foreign foes whom you invited by millions, to spur our hind in order to satisfy your party greed like no others.

Cooling day is a day not for Singaporean, but for PAP leader to reflect upon its past misdeed to the people and mete out punishments to his subordinates who created a mess out of our ordinary lives. On this day, we do not expect any more dirty tricks, threat or cheap pot-shot again at the people and their supported opposition leaders. It is a day Singaporeans have a strong mission to vote for a Singaporeans Singapore and carry the people flag into parliament instead of flying the usual authoritative PAP flag. Cooling day is a day we have decided to spur PAP in the hide with competitions in policy-making and let our voices be heard.

On polling day, I will cast my vote for opposition party not because I hate PAP but because I love Singapore more than any strangers who did not serve national service and I am fully satisfied with credible opposition candidates 10 times your strength to deliver our nation forward.

The significance behind my vote is the love for my suffering comrades regardless of race, language or religion, my patriotism for this country being messed up beyond recognition, and to take back the state sovereignty slowly diluted by millions of foreign Tom, Dick and Harry over the past few years. We have had enough of our bad days created by your flawed policies and many people have lost their loved ones and their savings to you.

My mind is as clear as crystal water; my heart is as calm as Summer Sea. Without further reservation, my decision is for the good of my time, my future generations and their future generations to come. Our national flag will continue to flutter mightily above Singaporean home and our national pledge read out with pride and vigor by our children’s who believe in what they pledged rather than mere aspirations.

7th May 2011 is the day I look forward to a better Singapore, a happier Singaporeans and a first world parliament.

Majulah Singapura.
MF

thumbs-up-jpg.png

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, the more I look at George Yeo, the more I find him a comedian more than a minister. If you put nicole seah in, he is just a nobody. I hope Aljunied residents don't be fooled by the uncompassionate PAP aljunied team. This is the chance to show PAP that no amount of gerrymandering will weaken the heart of the people and our stand is clear - vote out PAP - bring back the Singaporean Singapaore.

Last edited:

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW, does cooling day mean no special coverage for any particular party on newspaper , radio and television ? That could also swing vote when everywhere is silent and you hear only one lopsided story.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A superb letter!

hi there

1. yes, an excellent article.
2. however, the addressee is just pretty questionable.
3. what can a fat, sick and oily prataman do?
4. who is paying the fatso?
5. powerless, clueless and of course, a yes-man too!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. yes, an excellent article.
2. however, the addressee is just pretty questionable.
3. what can a fat, sick and oily prataman do?
4. who is paying the fatso?
5. powerless, clueless and of course, a yes-man too!

There are many pap trolls here, any of their master is probably reading it now.

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW, does cooling day mean no special coverage for any particular party on newspaper , radio and television ? That could also swing vote when everywhere is silent and you hear only one lopsided story.

It's again the trick from Papee...Cooling off day and you still see and hear the main media singing praise of PAPee and rebutting the Opposition!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said this reflex on every Singaporean, except FT ( foreign Trash in Garbage can)
Well Done *****myfoot123*****

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
WELL WRITTEN! WELL ORGANIZED THOUGHTS! WELL PRESENTED! A GREAT Synopsis of the entire ordeal with PAP government.

I highly recommend that this article be sent to all your friends during COOLING DAY (what the fuck for?... why must there be a cooling day??? )

VOTE FOR OPPOSITION, VOTE FOR CHANGE, VOTE FOR YOUR VOICES TO BE HEARD!

Majulah Singapura!

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
BUMP to 1st Page.

The Article is superbly written. For your final considerations my dear Electorates.

My last burst of fire is done... Good Night Ladies & Gentlemen... My mission is completed.