• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If LHL is sincere in his apology, he should take my recommendation.

Truebornsingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
If LHL is sincere, he should provide answer to the following questions:-

1. How many foreigner are there in Singapore
2. Give a breakdown of the number by the salary they earn
3. How many new citizen are there (from 20 years and less)
4. How many graduate from Singapore university are foreigner from the last 20 years
5. How many part-time degree from our 3 university are foreigner?
6. How many PHD students are foreigner?
7. How many foreigner (be it citizen or not) bring their families into singapore - so how many are family member?
8. How much does they contributes to our income tax?
If you divide by all foreigner - how much per person?
9. How many of the foreigner certificate / degree are confirmed by our government (check and confirm)

After he came up with the number, I believe he himself will be overwhelm by the numbers.

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
No amount of apology is going to change the fact that the whole machinery is going to screw you after you vote them back in.

LHL reminds me of the villain in movies, temporarily floored and beggin for his life, while the protagonist inches towards him, wondering whether if he should finish him off.
Then in a moment of compassion, the protagonist lets his guard down, and the villain pounces and kills his enemy.

At this juncture, if you even believe a word he says, you deserve to be royally screwed for the next 5 yrs

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reminds me of the villain clinging to his dear life at the edge of the building and begging the good guy to save him... right after the good guy pulled him up the villain killed him

Last edited:

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trouble is, many uncles and aunties can't see that he's the villain. They all watch Jack Neo and only recognise men in drags

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
If LHL is sincere, he should provide answer to the following questions:-

1. How many foreigner are there in Singapore
2. Give a breakdown of the number by the salary they earn
3. How many new citizen are there (from 20 years and less)
4. How many graduate from Singapore university are foreigner from the last 20 years
5. How many part-time degree from our 3 university are foreigner?
6. How many PHD students are foreigner?
7. How many foreigner (be it citizen or not) bring their families into singapore - so how many are family member?
8. How much does they contributes to our income tax?
If you divide by all foreigner - how much per person?
9. How many of the foreigner certificate / degree are confirmed by our government (check and confirm)

After he came up with the number, I believe he himself will be overwhelm by the numbers.

you forget it takes "52 man years" to get info about reserves out it will that 520 years to get LHL to answer your question

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sincere? Hard to believe after watching it on TV. Someone should post iy here.

He was laughing when he was talking and "apologising".

At the same time the cameras were focus in the crowd. NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON IN THE CROWD WAS smiling; let alone found it funny.

Sincere? please view the video speech and crowd reaction to form your own opinion.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Truebornsingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now come my recemendation :-
True Singaporean like me should not be treat with new singaporean other type of singaporean.

1. We should classified Singaporean according
2. True Singaporean are Singapore citizen that is born in Singapore and their parent is Singapore citizen before 1965 (Singapore independence day)
or their grand parents is.
they should be classified as first class Singaporean and given benefit that they truelu deserved.
3. 2nd class Singaporean are those above citizen that married foreigner and their offspring.
4. 3rd class Singaporean is those are those foreigner that has stayed in Singapore more than 25 years and for man, served the NS
To be continued...

amazone

Sincere? Hard to believe after watching it on TV. Someone should post iy here.

He was laughing when he was talking and "apologising".

At the same time the cameras were focus in the crowd. NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON IN THE CROWD WAS smiling; let alone found it funny.

Sincere? please view the video speech and crowd reaction to form your own opinion.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/video/index.php

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
and I thought I heard him 'dishing' at his old man for the comments he made... and how HE (the PM) and HIS team will take the lead and stuffs.... So fast bo hiew his old man liao arh??? Fierce eh he...

Last edited:

Truebornsingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Continued .... The classification continued.
So during election the first class citizen should get more vote - you can work out the detail.
Then we should classified that for a MP, only first, second and third class can apply.
For hospital bill, transportation, education, etc... it should be different - how we do it - our IC can also be an EZY cards.
For any growth share benefit, it should multiply depending on which class you are.
It time the true citizen of Singapore fight for what is their in he first place.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PM Lee apologises for mistakes
Shin Min Daily News - 6 hrs 25 mins ago
pc_600x450.jpg

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong says no government is perfect and mistakes will happen, but what is important is to not repeat the same mistakes, apologise for them and improve.

The PM said he was sorry if the government had not performed well, particularly over the escape of Mas Selamat and flooding in Orchard Road. He hoped Singaporeans would understand and promised to make adjustments to better handle such incidents in the future. He also pointed out areas which had performed beyond expectations, like the quick recovery of the economy after the 2009 recession and achieving a strong 14 per cent growth.

If the government could have predicted such a strong rebound, it would have built more HDB flats and expanded the MRT lines. PM Lee said the government will readjust its policies but that will take time and asked for understanding from Singaporeans.

The PAP’s Election Rally at Boat Quay around noon attracted many white-collared workers who stopped to listen during their lunch break.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now come my recemendation :-
True Singaporean like me should not be treat with new singaporean other type of singaporean.

1. We should classified Singaporean according
2. True Singaporean are Singapore citizen that is born in Singapore and their parent is Singapore citizen before 1965 (Singapore independence day)
or their grand parents is.
they should be classified as first class Singaporean and given benefit that they truelu deserved.
3. 2nd class Singaporean are those above citizen that married foreigner and their offspring.
4. 3rd class Singaporean is those are those foreigner that has stayed in Singapore more than 25 years and for man, served the NS
To be continued...

Can we do away with classifying people? Next thing we will have elite singaporeans and etc. The list can go on and on and who are we to start dictating how Singapore should be run? It is good enough we can vote this time and have this last opportunity to change the government. The next GE in 2016 we might not even be counted as PAP can change the rules to their advantage. I am sure this election, they have learn a good lesson and will not allow themselves to be caught off guard again. So vote wisely as this time may be our last opportunity. You can dream now but the battle is not won as yet.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
you forget it takes "52 man years" to get info about reserves out it will that 520 years to get LHL to answer your question

excuses excuses, if it takes 52 man years to calculate the information, then it'll be simply to engage a team of auditors / accountants. If my mathematics is okay, it'll only take 52 auditors / accountant team to do it in 1 year isn't it? to shorten the loop, perhaps just get a team of 104 for 6 months, and 208 for 3 months, and 416 for 1 1/2 months, now won't that be possible?

Ladies and Gentlemen, you've heard so many excuses from this incumbant government, don't you think it's time for change?

VOTE FOR OPPOSITION LAH!!! no need to be royally screwed for another 5 years!