• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

a little something i wrote...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
can't exactly remember when i wrote the 2 mini-poems(most likely between the period of 2006~2007)... but managed to find the hard copy sticking on my wall...

中正良民君臣惜, 廉洁君臣民众惜。
只叹知音稀又稀, 悠悠长夜独叹息。
一叹知音稀又稀, 再叹良民君不惜。
一叹再叹不停息, 良民何时君能惜。
君若惜民君不欺, 民若惜君民不息。
朝九晚五一周七, 贫民何时能停息。

finally the populace is awake... =)

it was originally 2 mini poems and I combined them as one

Last edited:

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
tis 1 talk abt wat lc??
can't exactly remember when i wrote the 2 mini-poems(most likely between the period of 2006~2007)... but managed to find the hard copy sticking on my wall...

中正良民君臣惜, 廉洁君臣民众惜。
只叹知音稀又稀, 悠悠长夜独叹息。
一叹知音稀又稀, 再叹良民君不惜。
一叹再叹不停息, 良民何时君能惜。
君若惜民君不欺, 民若惜君民不息。
朝九晚五一周七, 贫民何时能停息。

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
we saw the PM apologizing today during the lunch time rally.

yes, from the person whom introduced Mee Siam Mai Hum back in 2006 and then hallucinating about the seeing CTE while in the carriage of the MRT train on the North-South Line.

question is: do you trust him? :eek::eek::eek:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

中正良民君臣惜, 廉洁君臣民众惜。
只叹知音稀又稀, 悠悠长夜独叹息。
一叹知音稀又稀, 再叹良民君不惜。
一叹再叹不停息, 良民何时君能惜。
君若惜民君不欺, 民若惜君民不息。
朝九晚五一周七, 贫民何时能停息。

Wow. Need time to digest.

Basically talking about relationship between ruler and subject and mutual trust/mutual respect, right?

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah....really must read every line 3 times to try to understand. By the time until the last line, tired liow and only 3 characters remain in my mind - 惜 稀 息。:biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
民主本无君无臣,国为本而民为主
立法非君主王法,乃国民议会之律
执政者非君非裁,两头沉船不着岸
人民唯啼笑皆非,拭目以待悲或乐

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
me still wondering about this question... hmm... :(:(:(

Politicians are humans and therefore can never be trusted 100%. By their very profession, politicians must be trusted least of all. That's why we need political plurality and balanced parliamentary representation so that every one can check everyone else.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
民主无君臣,民选贤为主
贤能照新城,任期年限五
理当应换新,仁贤需立群
人海觅知音,能者何处寻

兴国安邦唯主道
谗臣当道衰国威
国运未倒民鄙贱
外人重用内不安
论坛本为谈风月