• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Autocratic government's first win, PAP & its dogs are not going to engage opposition

ktc5972

Alfrescian
Loyal
From what I heard from Uncle Yap, Mr Ng & his members were there in the nomination hall before 12 pm. First of all, the rule of the timing is so meaningless.
Ask yourself why the nomination day time is only 1/2 day. It should be until 1700hrs. It is autocratic to serve the people from 8am - 12pm. They are serving the party for a number of constituency & can it be justifiable to do this process in 4hours.

Technically Mr Ng, is in the election hall & is in the process of being served by the election department. In a queue, first in first out, is the process. So he had to be fully served no matter of the closing time. This is not a share-market, it is the election.

Standing against Mr LKY is not at all matter of winning or bring Mr LKY down for good. It is the first uprising, an awareness is being created & would do a lot of benefit to all the other opposition in the rest of the constituency.

Mr LKY, is such a coward. He will not even let an opposition to stand "eye to eye" against him, even though the opponent may seem weak. The issue is he don't want this tiny spark to become an inferno to the rest of constituency.

He is a practical man, he has done his maths, & knows his party's popularity. Do you know the popularity of PAP, is there any news channel that has reported such a figure? The media, everything is under-controlled by his dogs.

They are very pragmatic people they knew that they will not get the support of every Singaporean. So, they can afford to lose the support a few citizen, like me, & do what they do best.

To all the dogs(including the owner of this forum) who are with the PAP, go and eat your bones thrown by PAP.

Hate the politics of Singapore, nobody is neutral, like the civil-servants, the elections department & owner of this forum. This will be my last posting as I have better things to do in my life.

Last edited: