• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

did baey yam keng offend some one bigtime?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
why is baey being posted to tampines to replace steven tan in the eleventh hr? there are 3 other mps in tg pagar grc headed by lau lee. why is baey the one selected to do battle?

could he have offended lhl? baey could win tampines but at the same time he could also lose. pap keeps hinting the FREAK word which maybe anticipating surprise losses of some wards.

why doesn't pap send newbie chia shih lu to tampines instead of baey?

very strange happening of twists and turns now occuring in this GE. read the following blog from baey yam keng. all his supporters look fake. they want him to go....go and lose it all and then baey shall be history!

Yam Keng's Profile · Yam Keng's Wall
Baey Yam Keng
I am really touched by the kind words and encouragement by my branch activists, grassroots leaders and residents in Queenstown. Thank you very very much. Whatever I was able to achieve and do the last 5 years was possible becos of your support and hard work. My new Tampines family makes me feel very welcome, so do not worry about me.
6 hours ago ·LikeUnlike ·

67 people like this..50 of 63..
Wendy Tay Siok Hoon 但愿你有漂亮之战,朋友,保重身体。
5 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Angelia Lim Where ever you go ... we are always behind you Mr Baey all the best to you and fight well. Jia you Jia you ...
5 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Anbang Dingguo steve tan is an idiot last min quits he think this is masak masak, when did he say yes n when did he say no, in between hw muh he has on hand 4 him to say no, its time tht PAP explained fully and not hide behind "personal reasons"
5 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Cheong William Life is all about facing new challenges..Jia you..Mr.Baey
5 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Alex Lim All the best
5 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Adeline Wong Moving on gracefully...when gona move to amk..?keke
5 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Jeffrey Ho We miss you.......A big Cheers to you@
5 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Kelvin Erh wow , a big move , cheers
5 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Joe Ang Wishing you a strong victory in Tampines
4 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Yuk Mun Mah so shocking- the aunties at Fairprice Dawson all said "aiyoh he is so good, why leave"
4 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Chew Therese All the best, Yam Keng!
4 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Tony Tan Tan wishing u all the best!we'll miss u 。
4 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Ven Shi Fa Rong All the best Baey yam keng
4 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading....GuanNing Tan Missssssss u........ T.T
4 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Lynn Rahmat will miss u during meet the people session,thank you 4 ur help all dis while.
4 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Serena Ong Take it as a big challenges in life, be yourself & you can win people heart for sure.
4 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Lynn Rahmat thats true.
4 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Chua Christina You have done a good job in Rumah Tinggi, my family and I will miss you. All the best in your next challenge.
4 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Bob Sim what about your supporters and fans club in queenstown? won't they feel being "deserted"? why can't pap deploy the newbie chap to tampines instead?
3 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Little Chefsg I think your comment is very childish. Apparently have zero knowledge about human resource. We will certainly not feel deserted because Mr Baey and us already built a strong friendship. Does it mean that a friend that is reassigned to another dept in the same company by the CEO no longer a friend or that he 'deserted' us? Verbal diarrhea does not reflect well on intelligence .
3 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading....Rebecca Koong Best and most handsome MP ever at QT...all the best..Tampiness is fortunate to have you, Mr. Baey! : )
3 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading....Bob Sim the aunties in dawson were already very sad that handsome baey is forsaking them. go ask them yourself. why doesn't pap deploy that newbie mp there instead of baey. obviously something is brewing and not right. this is not a shopping dept. it's about people and rapport. the way u put it is more like a mutiny. name some wards hopping mps to back up ur reasoning.
3 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Bob Sim again, why the sudden withdrawal of steve tan wasn't clearly explained. something's not right and something fishy is brewing. 9:38am:

PAP MP Baey Yam Keng is expected to replace newbie Steve Tan at Tampines GRC. Steve Tan has earlier withdra...wn his candidacy this morning.

why is baey deployed there when he has already established a stronghold and loyal followings in queenstown? can't he say no? with so many paps in parliament, no wonder the NO word is rarely heard of and perhaps the urgent need for a louder opposition voice.See More
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Jazz Tay Y, last min change? since you done so much in improving Queenstown. shouldnt you be continue to stay on, the new guy move over?Since is a game of politics. So that's it. We as Citizens cant have a say.
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Jessrey Loke All the best, u can! N U will sure make it...! Is time to show them again u can lead!!!
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Bob Sim jazz tay, and they said it's all for the benefit of the voters, to better their livelihood. when baey quit queenstown, he just quit abruptly. now the voters have to start all over again to get use to the newbie mp whatever his name is. people's mp or pap's mobile pawn in a chess game called POLITIC?
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Jazz Tay sorry, we didnt get a chance to vote FYI. Whatever this new guy name is. Who cares? we only care even he will perform as well as what Mr. Baey had done all these years, or just show faces at important events once in while like the last MP did before Mr. Baey.
2 hours ago · UnlikeLike · 1 personLoading....Anbang Dingguo by transfering byk and letting tht dr go to tanjong pagar carries a significant meaning which is part of PAP overall strategic thinking
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Bob Sim but pap didn't take into account about the rapport of baey with the queenstowners. it's not easy to build such rapport. the previous mp b4 baey was chay wai chuen. i doubt he left an impression and definitely wouldn't be missed at all. can...'t agree with jazz more. who cares who is the new mp. nobody votes for him. no one endorses him. he just walks thro the GRC'S backdoor - smooth n easy. :( when can i get to vote? 82 out of all the 87 wards get to vote. TG PAGAR GRC is spared. can't help feeling like a 2nd class citizen. :((See More
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Bob Sim if pap's strategy is to win wards, maybe just group the entire sgp into one single humongous ward. sure landslide victory! kiasuism extreme and kiasism closes by. :(
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike.YanPeng Goh Dear Mr Baey, you have been an asset and a true icon to our community in Queenstown. You will be sorely missed! Good luck with the upcoming elections!
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike.Eugene Yeo Zhi Wei Welcome to tampines! Was surprised to see you on the posters along the road this afternoon(: may you adapt to the tampines family fast! =)
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike.Sharinna Tan how will we ppl at QT become without u!
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike.Bob Sim touch wood! what if baey loses? expect the unexpected. there might be many freak victory in favour of opp parties.
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading....Bob Sim sharinna, life goes on with or without baey.
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike.Sharinna Tan ‎@Bob: I know tat, maybe my girl juz not used to it for the meanwhile as she'll purposely go down almost interval fri nite to peep at Mr Baey
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading....Lynda Chong Soo Peng jia you sir. Wish you all the best!
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike.Winson Lam good on you mate... I believe u can... all the best!
59 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.Felina Wan Mr bob, as a mature adult & gentleman please learn to respect each other. Be gracious & not yell like a crying baby. Thanks.
53 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.Bob Sim there's no yelling. that's your own created thought. earlier, baey posted that there is no contestant for tg pagar GRC. i bet he didn't anticipate he would be posted our to do war. here's the catch. over in queenstown, he has his ardent fan...s, supporters and followings. over in tampines, it's a new untested frontier for baey. this GE seens to have created much anxieties in the pap camp. terms like "freak victory" may be hinting that pap could lose more wards than anticipated. here baey is sent to tampines - the unknown territory. good, if he wins. what if he loses? then queenstown would have lost a good mp. does pap bothers about the feeling of the voters in queenstown? NO. then what's the mp to the voters then?See More
47 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading....Bob Sim pls do not misinterpret my words. whether pap or the opps, it should be a fair fight and may the best man win. the trouble now is opps have enlisted many quality people. forget about their credentials. it's just a public relation stunt. it'...s how the voters would decide. pap has yet to explain why the sudden withdrawal of steven tan and why baey is choiced to replace him when he's doing so well in queenstown. why doesn't the pap put that newbie whatever his name to stand in tampines instead? what are the chances of baey winning or maybe losing? nobody can tell. if he loses - touch wood - would that be the end to a good mp queenstowners have come to associate with. if such scenario happens, wouldn't queenstowners be short-changed?See More
43 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.Bob Sim http://www.straitstimes.com/GeneralElection/News/Story/STIStory_661898.html
30 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.Lee Josephine My family all got shock in the new today as everyone look forward every festive you will be there to shout out loud regards of how many place you been . And you never forget to go around table to table . Keep up the good work in Tampines we need an MP like you in Singapore .
27 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.Bob Sim read this fr the report: Mr Tan, 37, told reporters that he had stepped down for 'personal reasons'. MP Baey Yam Kheng replaced him in the Tampines GRC lineup, while new face, surgeon Chia Shih Lu, took Mr Baey's place in Tanjong Pagar GRC....

Mr Lee was unequivocal that party leadership had not known about Mr Tan's past troubles, arguing that the change would not have been at the eleventh hour if they had.

He said that the party and Mr Tan could have 'pretended there was no problem and just carried on'.

nothing much details is mentioned about steven tan's sudden departure. why is this made so secretive when pap could dig out all the little specks of dirt fr opp camps? queenstowners know baey better than the newbie chia who is replacing baey. why then send baey over to tampine instead of chia? is there any transparent explanation? doesn't the gov need to factor in the feeling of queenstowners and their fervent support for baey? if baey were to lose, many queenstowners supporters of baey would be terribly disappointed. but if chia were sent there instead and lose, who cares. he's a newbie many queenstowner are unfamiliar with anyway. something is definitely not right here. :?See More
23 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.Florence Lim Good job Mr Baey! And more to come! My tampines friends are privileged to have such a good leader like u! Thanks for your efforts put in commonwealth drive these years! Cheering!
17 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.Bob Sim would tampines voters support newbie chia if he were posted there instead of baey? if they don't, why should queenstowners support him? by the way, what about baey's good plans to improve queenstown and better lives here - would they be shelved? how much does chia understand about the queenstown? i hope he won't end up to be another chay wai chuen :(
14 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.Felina Wan 我终以知道什么是小人了!
10 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.Lee Josephine Since like queenstowners have no say where to whole Singapore can share their point of view . We don't expect Dr.Chia know people who staying in HDB . Holland voter will welcome someone like him .
7 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.Bob Sim as could be seen the disadvantages of GRC namely to the voters. tg pagar GRC do not have the privilege to vote - the only 5 wards of a GRC in singapore that are left out to vote. i would seriously wanna know why is baey chosen to be seconded to tampines. there are 3 more mps in tg pagar GRC. why is baey selected?
6 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.Bob Sim if many who support baey and yet "wish him success" to see him go - that's very strange way of showing the support. i would suggest we petition to demand baey yam keng stays put in queenstown and send chia to tampines instead. how's that?

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, Baey didn't offend anyone. He was simply sent to Tampines to shore up the team there as MBT is under heavy fire.
The guy who dropped out, Steve Tan, was replaced by a complete unknown, Chia Shi Lu. Chia was not even introduced to the media. Mr Mah needed someone who was popular and well known in order to shore up his support.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strategy.png

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
why isn't there an opp GRC team to challenge tg pagar grc? is ng teck siong the cause of this mishap?

even the DIMSUM DOLLIES who chipped in to pledge for donations couldn't get a decent opp team to compete tg pagar GRC. what a waste! see what GRC can really do. they just shifted baey yam keng to contest in tampines and replace queenstown with a totally unknown newbie. that's the pap. they do not care or bother about the voters. they only bother about WINNING.

if baey loses, that would really be a big news and a big disappointment to his original territory queenstown. but does the pap respect the voters in q'town? obviously no. or could it a ploy to get rid of baey by sending him to untested territory?

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can only see one possible reason - he refused to shave his stubble clean. As far I recall, I don't think LKY has allowed any Chinese MP to that.

jw5

Loyal
I can only see one possible reason - he refused to shave his stubble clean. As far I recall, I don't think LKY has allowed any Chinese MP to that.

He is supposed to be a bigtime playwright. The stubble comes with the territory.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Baey was sent to save MBT. Baey isn't impressive in Parliament but he is very popular within Queenstown. I'm probably one of the few pple in the country who sees my MP more then once in 5 years. Since TP is a confirm win ward even before the walkover, it is unlikely his popularity will be needed here. MBT on the other hand is in deep shit. I won't be surprise if the old man himself makes a few trip to Tampines to save his ass. Same goes for Aljunied

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i recall now that baey wrote a play about the CABINET as a feeble satire on our parleement. maybe that pissed off many who felt being insinuated.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Mah Boh Chee is the golden vessel of the PAP empire.
They die die must protect him at all costs, for he hold accounts of multiple trillion
of propery assets in spore. And he is also one of the guardian of the spore reserves.
Even Wooden Goh and Georgie Yeo are secondary to him in the eyes of the Lees.
Else Baey would have gone to Aljunied or Marine Parade instead of Tampines.
This shows how important he is to the Lee empire.
They put a very amiable and well liked character to join his team
to hope that it will offset his thrashed image.
Yes slaying the tiger is important. But slaying the horse is of critical task.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
pap is using baey as a man hunk strategy. baey is hotstuff to young n old, str8, gays and perverted. he is after all a very hiao metrosexually decorative flower vase.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: did baey yam keng offend some one bigtime? this time in his PR company?

I find this rather strange. why would one wanna quit his full time well paying job for doing nothing much except waiting to get the obscene pay on the dot at the end of the month. he claimed that he quit to concentrate on his "works" in his ward. you believe?

from double obscene pays, he's now reduced only to a mere $16K mp pay for a CBL job that entails him to pick shit soiled diapers among other personal discards. would u think this would satiate his hiao-est attention whore among the pappies?

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal

I find this rather strange. why would one wanna quit his full time well paying job for doing nothing much except waiting to get the obscene pay on the dot at the end of the month. he claimed that he quit to concentrate on his "works" in his ward. you believe?

from double obscene pays, he's now reduced only to a mere $16K mp pay for a CBL job that entails him to pick shit soiled diapers among other personal discards. would u think this would satiate his hiao-est attention whore among the pappies?

Dun think he only jiak MP allowance lah. He could be drawing obscene amounts of directorship allowances ala somebody from AMK GRC who holds 64 directorships of companies.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dun think he only jiak MP allowance lah. He could be drawing obscene amounts of directorship allowances ala somebody from AMK GRC who holds 64 directorships of companies.

done check. the mp is his only pay....well, unless he's moonlighting as toyboys for horny lau auntie tai tais and all the rich lau gays.

js as curious. do u guys find that hiao-est baey's wife is manly handsome with thick macho eyebrows....much better looking than manly auntie jinx.