• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The PAP Ministers Who Are Our Servants

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
has promoted themselves out of the market. The saying "promoting an employee beyond their abilities is detrimental to the employers" holds true. It is the norm that not every excellent salesman can be a perfect sales manager as sales and management are totally different animals. The PAP has been practising this policy by promoting SAF Generals and top civil servants beyond their abilities.

This is our opportunity to tell our Servants that they are being paid too much and we can employ replacements that are willing to do the same job for less than 50% of current salary of Ministers. The time is now for us to get cheaper alternatives.

ktc5972

Alfrescian
Loyal
its not to replace them for the sake of replacing just because "you" the public, thinks, have that "power". It has been invisibly taken from you, long time ago. This is not at all an easy matter. Needs alot of co-ordination & join revolt. Are you prepared to do that?

cicada

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Original PAP vs the Impostor PAP (Just 5 examples... feel free to add more...)

Original PAP: Goh Keng Swee, DPM, hospitalised... tearing a tissue paper into half, to save the taxpayer money.

Impostor PAP: Vivian Balakrishnan, blowing the YOG budget by $300 million, and saying he would do it again...

Original PAP: Lim Kim San emotionally moved, and who worked to provide affordable housing, after he saw a destitute man sleeping naked under a blanket, in a shared bed, in Boat Quay

Impostor PAP: Mah Boh Tan saying that the Workers' Party suggestions for affordable HDB flats is equivalent to Raiding the Reserves

Original PAP : Hon Sui Sen working his magic to come up with humane Budgets, year after year.

Impostor PAP: Thaman Shanmugaratnam and his predecessors - simply imposing and jacking up GST, election after election..

Original PAP: all early Ministers and MPs who worked for basic allowances and salary

Impostor PAP: Lim Swee Say : > every month when I see my CPF statement... I feel SO RICH..!

Original PAP: Lee Kuan Yew saying he will rise from the dead, if he feels things going wrong in Singapore

Impostor PAP: Goh Chok Tong saying : "If the majority feels they don’t belong here... then I would ask myself: What am I doing here?"

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its not to replace them for the sake of replacing just because "you" the public, thinks, have that "power". It has been invisibly taken from you, long time ago. This is not at all an easy matter. Needs alot of co-ordination & join revolt. Are you prepared to do that?

I have been part of the system that voted them in every 5 years. This election will be different and I will vote in the opposition.