• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Message To The New Citizens

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Not-So-Rich New Citizens,

If you are here to settle down for good and to grow roots, please think of your children's future by asking yourselves,

Would you like your children to own HDB flats in future at lower price if you are not super rich like celebrities and prominent businessmen?

Would you prefer your children to have a bigger take home pay by contributing lesser to CPF?

Would you like your children to have control over their own CPF money instead of leaving it to the government ?

Would you like your children to own a car without controlled COE or ERP?

Would you like your children to speak and express themselves freely?

Would you like to pay higher GST after every election?

Would you like the government to have too much control over you and your family?

The above questions are only a few examples and there will be more to as you live here longer

What we, the Original Singaporean are facing now, you will face soon.

The reason for our over relaxed immigration policies is to bring you people in to vote PAP because they are afraid of losing votes.

Take advantage of the Pink I.C and vote for the benefits of your children's future.

Please vote for any opposition so as to achieve the minimum 33% opposition members in parliament. Right now we have only 2 opposition members and they are unable to stop PAP from approving policies to enhance themselves and the party. Since you are already a Singaporean, we have to support and help each other like sisters and brothers and prevent giving too much power to the PAP otherwise your fate and your children's future will be just the same as ours.

On behalf of all the Original Singaporeans we welcome you to Singapore and hope together we can create a better and unique place to live in instead of the Swiss Standard which PAP promised decades ago before you came.

God Bless!

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think they even care.
SG is just a stepping stone for them to Move On to a better place.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
The new citizens don't really care. The PAP let them in and they are thankful for that. Why would they vote for the Oppo and screw up their life.
In 20 or 30 years time, maybe different story but for now, PAP is the bestest!

insomia23

Alfrescian
Loyal
let the FTrash be thankful then.

we the real citizen of singapore should stand together and cast the vote properly to solve these Ftrashes problem then. it is because we have suffered enough and being cheated enough. i believe unity is power.

The new citizens don't really care. The PAP let them in and they are thankful for that. Why would they vote for the Oppo and screw up their life.
In 20 or 30 years time, maybe different story but for now, PAP is the bestest!

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
U think they care. They are just here to gain the work experience and neccessary license etc. After which they will migrate to australlia for a better live or Dubai if they are for the money..( It has happen in my companies )

Meanswhile the Ah Nehs will be entertaining the PAP by telling them how good PAP and Singapore is. Join their Grassroots/RCs roots dinner etc. They will vote PAP as they dun haven to suffer the consequence as by then they will in another country.

U think Ah Nehs stupid? Their trade mark is they can fit into any holes like a snake.
The PAP is the hole and Ah Nehs is the snake.

After the Ah neh left.. we have to clear the shit and prepare for the next snake..

I hope the 66% will get bitten by the snakes.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
U think they care. They are just here to gain the work experience and neccessary license etc. After which they will migrate to australlia for a better live or Dubai if they are for the money..( It has happen in my companies )

Meanswhile the Ah Nehs will be entertaining the PAP by telling them how good PAP and Singapore is. Join their Grassroots/RCs roots dinner etc. They will vote PAP as they dun haven to suffer the consequence as by then they will in another country.

U think Ah Nehs stupid? Their trade mark is they can fit into any holes like a snake.
The PAP is the hole and Ah Nehs is the snake.

After the Ah neh left.. we have to clear the shit and prepare for the next snake..

I hope the 66% will get bitten by the snakes.

I agree with you on this point - the Ah Neh is not stupid. What do they stand to gain by voting for and aligning with regime change Ah Beng anyway? They must know, even the local Ah Neh is sidelined and marginalized by Ah Beng the first opportunity he gets.

Ah Neh will only be digging his own grave by aligning with Ah Beng It is a lot better to maintain the status quo, make lots of money here while he can, sell his property to a sucker for a profit when done and retire back home comfortably.

-

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore will always be used as a stepping stone due to its size and lack of backbone. Hence, many FTs will just dump as much shit as they can here before moving to Oz and behaving themselves.

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I agree with you on this point - the Ah Beng is not stupid. What do they stand to gain by voting for and aligning with regime change Ah Neh anyway? They must know, even the local Ah Beng is sidelined and marginalized by Ah Neh the first opportunity he gets.

Ah Beng will only be digging his own grave by aligning with Ah Neh It is a lot better to maintain the status quo, make lots of money here while he can, sell his property to a sucker for a profit when done and retire back home comfortably.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
No choice.
Because the god of the MIW, the venerable MM, has decided to rely on foreign economies and MNCs to support the local economy.
The MM does not believe in it's people and has classified them as morons or lesser beings.
And they welcome these new foreign bees here to become sgreans, so that they can suck on their honey.
But these foreign bees are smart in that once they have gathered enough honey themselves,
they left for other land before the MIW can suck them dry.
So no choice the MIW has to turn to the local bees to suck more honey from them.
But the problem is these local bees are not producing enough honey for these MIW to suck.
Now these local bees are complaining they have to work day in and day out but still not producing enough honey to feed themselves and their family,
while these MIW machinery keep on sucking more and more honeys from their nest each day.
These can be attested as the Grand king, king and Queen MIW bees and other Ministar bees are collecting multi gallons of honey each month,
compared to some malnourished local bees who only collect a few mini drops of honey per day.

Last edited:

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ministar bees are collecting multi gallons of Manuka honey each month,
compared to some malnourished local bees who only collect a few mini drops of honey flavored syrup per day.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Not-So-Rich New Citizens,

If you are here to settle down for good and to grow roots, please think of your children's future by asking yourselves,

Would you like your children to own HDB flats in future at lower price if you are not super rich like celebrities and prominent businessmen?

prices of either houses or HDB flats are similar round the world, Australia flats are not cheap either for a 2 bedrooms. Rich don't live in HDB flat, no compare.

Would you prefer your children to have a bigger take home pay by contributing lesser to CPF?

More countries are thinking of allowing their people to use Super to buy and own property.

Would you like your children to have control over their own CPF money instead of leaving it to the government ?

Sure! your money is yours and no gov is supposed to control how you invest your money.

Would you like your children to own a car without controlled COE or ERP?

Car ownerships are over if good public transports are available.

Would you like your children to speak and express themselves freely?

Not when you try to protest and behave badly, children must thought to express constructively and not freely. there is no such thing as a free meal so no such thing as a free expression. teach you to sepak constructively and when you grow up you don't talk cock sing song.

Would you like to pay higher GST after every election?

no comments.

Would you like the government to have too much control over you and your family?

if you cannot control your family, let the gov control your family and you.

The above questions are only a few examples and there will be more to as you live here longer

What we, the Original Singaporean are facing now, you will face soon.

The reason for our over relaxed immigration policies is to bring you people in to vote PAP because they are afraid of losing votes.

Not true, most migrants in NSW voted too and Labour Party was voted out in 2011 election.

Take advantage of the Pink I.C and vote for the benefits of your children's future.

Please vote for any opposition so as to achieve the minimum 33% opposition members in parliament. Right now we have only 2 opposition members and they are unable to stop PAP from approving policies to enhance themselves and the party. Since you are already a Singaporean, we have to support and help each other like sisters and brothers and prevent giving too much power to the PAP otherwise your fate and your children's future will be just the same as ours.

On behalf of all the Original Singaporeans we welcome you to Singapore and hope together we can create a better and unique place to live in instead of the Swiss Standard which PAP promised decades ago before you came.

God Bless!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I were a new citizen I will take advangtage of this situation. Since I am living here why should I pay for expensive medical fees, GST, utilities, contribute more taxes, etc..Why should I support PAP to burden myself with inflated prices and living in confined and restricted enviroment afterall I plan to fck off from this little red dot when I had acquired enough skill and money? From some of the replies above I think this should be the case if they really don't give a fck about Singapore's future.
What I am worry are those filthy rich who chose Singapore for its securities and strict regulations. They are rich and can afford anything that are beyond our reach.
All the more we should encourage those mediocres who are here for short term to teach PAP a good lesson while enjoying their citizenships. It can work against the PAP if the mediocre out number the filthy rich.Think about it and spread this loophole to the mediocre FTs. It will be win-win situation for us. First they help us increase the opposition votes and leave this cuntry after they had enough thus reducing the population again

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Citizens converted from the early 90s and before, came to Singapore because of the promise of an ideal society that their countries could never offer. Some of these people are great talent. However, many felt betrayed. Guess what they might do, if they choose to stay, rather than migrate again.