• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do PAP Ministers have no Shame left?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top> Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Do PAP Ministers have no Shame left?</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Sikodolauka <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>2:07 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 25) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>47669.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD id=msgtxt_1 class=msgtxt>You see we just had a Minister going on TV to shed false tears.
Now we have another foolish Minister going on TV to say that his family suffered a personal tragedy because his son had a relapse of leukemia. Why tell us now?
We all have our fair share of personal family tragedies. In fact some of us have a far greater share of personal family tragedies but we do not go around trying to gain personal sympathy and in the case of this Minister - votes.
I say shame on you for using the tragedy of your family member for something like sympathy votes.
Count yourself very lucky Mr. Minister because you have access to the top USA doctors-which very few Singaporeans have.
Count yourself very lucky Mr. Minister because your family can afford to move to the USA for 9 months. How many Singaporeans can do that.
Count yourself very lucky Mr. Minister because you earn millions of dollars which can provide excellent medical care for your family members. What about that little girl who has to pay some $15,000.00 or more because she fell on the MRT tracks. That poor girl lost the use of her legs.
But there is one thing that I will never do ie. use my family tragedy to gain votes or sympathy because I will not fall so low as you just did.
Idiots.
My most difficult moment: Minister George Yeo

<CITE class="byline vcard">By Faris Mokhtar | SingaporeScene – <ABBR title=2011-04-13T14:13:46Z>Wed, Apr 13, 2011 10:13 PM SGT</ABBR></CITE>
  • <LI class="ymsb-module ymsb-facebook-module">Share

<LI class="ymsb-module ymsb-retweet-module">retweet

<LI class="ymsb-module ymsb-mail-module">Email
  • Print

400yahoo_georgeyeo.jpg

For Foreign Affairs Minister George Yeo, the toughest period of his life was not his time at the helm of one of the country's highest profile ministries, nor the battles he had forged in the political arena. His most difficult moment was when he discovered that his youngest son had a relapse of leukemia.
Having taken over the reins of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) from incumbent Mr S. Jayakumar in 2004, Mr Yeo told Yahoo! Singapore in an exclusive interview that it was a challenging period for him and his family when he received the news of his son's health condition.
The only way for him to save his son was for him to undergo a bone marrow transplant. Doctors said his son had a one-in-four chance of surviving. His son was then sent to the St Jude Children's Research Hospital in the US for treatment, said Mr Yeo, who is married to lawyer Jennifer Leong. They have two other sons and a daughter.
It was then that his wife, children and mother-in-law made the heart-wrenching decision to move to the US for nine months while Yeo remained in Singapore.
During their absence, the Minister said one of biggest tasks was to oversee the renovation of the family home, as his son needed a clean environment for recovery upon his return.
"That was quite a stressful period for me. I didn't notice it but people who saw me said I looked a wreck. I must have," quipped the 56-year-old, who is also the MP for Aljunied GRC.
"So I am glad he is well. There are issues you can manage but when something so personal hits you, then it's a different order of difficulty, completely."
Foreign policy

Turning his attention to Singapore's biggest foreign policy challenges, Minister Ye

...[Message truncated]</TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgVFM colSpan=2 align=middle>View Full Message</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD><TD class=wintiny width="25%" noWrap align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgbfrbot> </TD><TD colSpan=3> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!--PostMsgHTML--><SCRIPT language=JavaScript><!--if (adPosition == 1){ showGoogle(); }//--></SCRIPT><!--/PostMsgHTML--><!--PreMsgHTML--><!--/PreMsgHTML--><TABLE class=msgtablealt cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>FuckPAPee <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>2:34 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>Sikodolauka <NOBR></NOBR>unread</TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (2 of 25) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>47669.2 in reply to 47669.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD id=msgtxt_2 class=msgtxt><My most difficult moment: Minister George Yeo> ___________What a selfish fucker why don't he say he regret causing misery to thousands of Sinkees for the policies of the PAPee,why should he deserve any sympathy,when the callous policies of the PAPee affected the lives of tens of thousands actually we should all look at him in derision![/SIZE]

<HR SIZE=1>Edited 4/14/2011 2:35 am ET by FuckPAPee</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally, I believe there is already a critical mass of Singaporeans who felt betrayed by PAP... and from the way I see it, PAP now is attempting all kinds of strategies to win the hearts of people... REMEMBER, your VOTE IS SECRET, and your VOTE REPRESENT YOUR OWN VIEW, and HOW THINGS WILL BECOME for the next 5 years... Find out your own facts, and decide for yourself.

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
b careful .... b very carefool.

sensing their many wards in jeopardy, pap is using a EMOTIONAL & SYMPATHY tactics tis election.

we have a 'cry minister'
we have a 'leukemia minister'

next come wat??
.... a short leg minister, who last time accident now leg cannot grow??
.... a albino minister
.... a past dowager minister

........ wat else??

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To play the sympathy card, one must be contrite, sincere, genuinely apologetic and willing to share their darkest thoughts but pleeeease! not just before the GE. All these crying or sad Ministers should have told the public their stories long before the GE. Suspicions run high and they ought to be! Methinks the sky-high salaries that they paid themselves are more than a soothing balm and antidote to their so-called inner pain. The common folks out there would not have survived long enough to tell their stories. Zero sympathy for people living in ivory towers! Come down to the level of the common people first before we talk about your plight and pain.

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait till you see the SEto at Toa payoh Lor 8. His face wishing the people Happy chinese new year at the main notice board as if he is the elected MP..

Phui.. Go hide under a women minister skirt and go in under GRC lah..

Shame on the PAP ...

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally, I believe there is already a critical mass of Singaporeans who felt betrayed by PAP... and from the way I see it, PAP now is attempting all kinds of strategies to win the hearts of people... REMEMBER, your VOTE IS SECRET, and your VOTE REPRESENT YOUR OWN VIEW, and HOW THINGS WILL BECOME for the next 5 years... Find out your own facts, and decide for yourself.

Will the arabic revolution hit the street here in sg??????????

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Folks: For dat kind of salary n perks I will not only cry like hell but also pee in the pants in front of you any time of the day!!!

Last edited:

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
For these pappies, there can be no greater tragedy in the world than losing their seat in the election.
Hence they are capable of doing anything you can think so.
Shame will be one word you can't find in their dictionary.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You all just wait. Old Man Lee hasn't come out to make his statement yet.

Will it be another threat? Another insult?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
It appears that PAP ministers are a reviled and hated bunch. And I don't see why it should not be that way. Still, is it just netizens who feel this way? With the majority in the real world still very much in love with the PAP? Will all this unhappiness, anger, and disgruntle we see on the internet come to nothing? I am praying to all the gods in the universe that this will not be so.

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
d old dragon has been quiet since d start.

can he b waiting 2 catch d "smelly leg" of any oppositon
juz like in other elections where they accused pple like:

1988 eunos grc - francis seow - criticised as being an American stooge & investigaed for tax evasion

1991 eunos grc - Jufrie Mahmood - labeled as a “Malay chauvinist” by the PAP and the state media

1997 chengsan grc - tang liang hong - being an anti-Christian and anti-Muslim Chinese chauvinist

2006 - james gomes - liar

dats d best of d best d pap can do juz not 2 let any 'risk wards/grc' fall in2 d hand of d opp parties.

You all just wait. Old Man Lee hasn't come out to make his statement yet.

Will it be another threat? Another insult?

Last edited:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
To the MIW ministers,monetary gains overrides their beliefs,convictions and values.
They will not resign but instead chose the immoral and unprincipled and unethical path loaded with lots of monetary rewards.What more can u say ? Shameless no-backbone ba*tards !