• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The FACT that COW need to tell VOTERS the GE about his own S$8 surgery @ SGH

hotabandit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oppo must as Cow to show the voters the COMPLETE BILL.

He is Minister of Health who is responsible for the medical insurance scheme which covered for his own heart by pass surgery. He have to show us the truth.

The BIG QUESTION is how much was the actual SGH bill?

How much did SGH billed the insurance scheme under which Cow had been covered as well as supervised as the health minister. May be the actual bill was S$15K? S$50K? Give us the figure! Come Clean!

Why is that important?

Because for minster Cow, we all know that we are ones actually paying for his bills! We the tax payers and we the insurance premium payers. It was Cow who enjoyed the medical service which he is in charge of. Now he have to tell us voters how much of OUR MONEY did he actually squandered off!? Surely way way more than this S$8.

In very 1st place he was hospitalized for few days and on MC for few week @ S$4K-S$5K of salary paid by us the tax payers EACH DAY!

I am very sure the SGH did not put minister cow in the class C wards! It must had been the VIP suite higher than class A wards. How much was the whole bill SGH had charged to the insurance scheme which Cow himself administer as the minister.

Don't hide don't act blur don't dodge don't lie! Tell voters the truth this GE!

:mad::mad:

Last edited:

seebaysong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya they very poor in providing details... Maybe the surgical component foc or nominal (8bucks) but the rest of it $$$$$$ !

Just like when Tin say cost of education cheap ...

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
For all the 1st Class/cum VIP ward, surgery and VIP treatment, it would have cost the tax payers in the region of $208K less the $8 from his pocket.

Guess we should be grateful that we did not have to pay for the whole amount!

COW flu

Alfrescian
Loyal
For all the 1st Class/cum VIP ward, surgery and VIP treatment, it would have cost the tax payers in the region of $208K less the $8 from his pocket.

Guess we should be grateful that we did not have to pay for the whole amount!

Can ask Dr. Susan Lim for a quotation? :eek:

konstandy

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi, i went for a minor day surgery at SGH no sleep overnight arady cost over $3000 so u calculate loh ...

COW flu

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi, i went for a minor day surgery at SGH no sleep overnight arady cost over $3000 so u calculate loh ...

14845.jpg

I suggest the opposition import 500 pcs of this soft toy, and add a @S$8 price tag on them, to sell and raise fund for the GE expenses. This one souvenir called Eight Dollar Cow.

:eek::biggrin:

blahblah

Alfrescian
Loyal
An elderly relative went to polyclinic for a bloodtest which already costs $12. How can such surgery cost only $8?
Do they just prick the skin with a needle and put on handiplast?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I visited Polyclinic wait long long to a Loctor, still pay more than that amount!!! My last bill was $33.00 under
poor senior billing...how ??? How a get a Heart by pass for $8.00?? Mr. Cow please let me know how? please show me
the way for an $8.00 bill just to see a Doctor????