• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bishan & Toa Payoh Residents, Your Chance to Change the Nation for the Better is Here

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Bishan & Toa Payoh Residents, Your Chance to Change the Nation for the Better is

One more round for the road, cheers! :smile:

Just hope and pray not me and you and all the dogs forced into leaving the land. :(

It was used to be " this land is our land....." had already become, "this land is their land"...with the 'whities' in perpectuality...we will will singing, "IS this my country, is this my land"...we are SINkapore...SINkaporeans"....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Bishan & Toa Payoh Residents, Your Chance to Change the Nation for the Better is

One more round for the road, cheers! :smile:

Just hope and pray not me and you and all the dogs forced into leaving the land. :(

It was used to be, "this is our land"...had become "it is their land"...soon with the 'whities" in perpetuality, it will be " IS this our land?, IS this our country,we are SINkapore, SINkpaporeans":mad:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

SPP should field Mr Sin Kek Tong in Potong Pasir. He scored a very credible 48% in Braddell Heights in the 1991 elections. I believe he would be a better candidate than Mrs Chiam. Hope they are not making a mistake by sending Mr Sin to Hong Kah North, which is uncharted territory.

Chiam is practicing nepotism, unlike Lee Kuan Yew, by fielding his wife instead of more obvious choice, Sin Kek Tong. I suppose $15,000/month MP allowance can turn opposition to proposition.

-

Last edited:

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal

It was used to be, "this is our land"...had become "it is their land"...soon with the 'whities" in perpetuality, it will be " IS this our land?, IS this our country,we are SINkapore, SINkpaporeans":mad:

STB had already given ownership away by telling others that this is "Your Singapore".

attachment.php

lancerglxi

Alfrescian
Loyal

I will be voting for Mr Chiam.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal

I see Mr Chiam in news last evening.

Mr Chiam is a good man. I hope he win Bishan-Toa Payoh :p

konglanjiaowei

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chiam is practicing nepotism, unlike Lee Kuan Yew, by fielding his wife instead of more obvious choice, Sin Kek Tong. I suppose $15,000/month MP allowance can turn opposition to proposition.
-

You suck Ah Beng dicks very well, especially seniles ones that already has one leg in the coffin. :eek:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Look at KPE in and out on the TOP the ERP is waiting for you!!

only after the Erection is over! Bang!

ERP charges charges will be implimented !! in & out Pay and Pay!!

LAst count how mant ERP 72!

After Erection 87 ERP Gantries collecting $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!

One for each Sitting Duck!

Prevent more gantries from setting up is to Vote them OUT show them your POWER!

Last edited:

gohsanho

Alfrescian
Loyal

Count on you folks at TPY. Do something for the locals. Help make this a better place to live with lower population density. 6.5m people in a small island is not liveable.

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not only for Bishan and toa Payoh but whole of singapore that have a chance to vote..

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal

Look at KPE in and out on the TOP the ERP is waiting for you!!

only after the Erection is over! Bang!

ERP charges charges will be implimented !! in & out Pay and Pay!!

LAst count how mant ERP 72!

After Erection 87 ERP Gantries collecting $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!

One for each Sitting Duck!

Prevent more gantries from setting up is to Vote them OUT show them your POWER!

What makes you so sure that after voting them in, each GRC will not have its own ERP gantries operate by companies owned by their spouses, friends and members of their own political party?

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is fine to vote the PAP out. But you must also know what type of people you are voting in.

Otherwise you are only being exploited and manipulated by those you voted in.

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is fine to vote the PAP out. But you must also know what type of people you are voting in.

Otherwise you are only being exploited and manipulated by those you voted in.

I dun think even the least competent opoosition will unzip a FT AhNeh's dick and hit sinkies head with it..

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Opposition wins means less meaningless renovation and upgrade works that only raise rental costs of shops that will invariably serve you worse.