• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'pore TURF CLUB Can Go FARK SPIDER. How To Beat HK?? Run Like Pee A Pee

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
First minimum win place payment reduced from $6 (for a $5 bet) to $5.10cts....means you win only 10cents for a $5 bet.

NOW.....reduced place forecast/ forcast minimum payment fro $3 (for a $2 bet) to $2.50cts.....means you win 50 cents only.....DO THEY KNOW WHAT IS GAMBLING all about?

MAY THE TAKINGS OF THIS TURF CLUB CONTINUE TO GO DOWN THEDRAIN. MANY OF MY KAKIs HAVE STOPPED BETTING ON HORSED IN SINGAPORE.

Stupid people running a stupid club.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
First minimum win place payment reduced from $6 (for a $5 bet) to $5.10cts....means you win only 10cents for a $5 bet.

NOW.....reduced place forecast/ forcast minimum payment fro $3 (for a $2 bet) to $2.50cts.....means you win 50 cents only.....DO THEY KNOW WHAT IS GAMBLING all about?

MAY THE TAKINGS OF THIS TURF CLUB CONTINUE TO GO DOWN THEDRAIN. MANY OF MY KAKIs HAVE STOPPED BETTING ON HORSED IN SINGAPORE.

Stupid people running a stupid club.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

You spastic maggot:oIo:

What difference does it make if the dividends are changed. Hopeless lazy and uneducated gamblers like you will still end up the same way:
Step 1. Sell house and wife, daughters to prostitution.
Step 2. Borrow heavill from loansharks
Step 3. Jump HDB or MRT

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Step 3. Jump HDB or MRT

It starts with one thing
I don't know why
It doesn't even matter how hard you* try keep that in mind
I designed this rhyme
To explain in due time
All I know