• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CITIZENS, Have You received your" BRIBERY LETTER" ? Hahaha

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
<table id="msgUN" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3"><tbody><tr><td id="msgUNsubj" valign="top"> Ministry of Finance trying to con YOU!</td><td id="msgunetc" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> </td></tr></tbody></table><table class="msgtable" width="96%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="msg" valign="top"> <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgbfr1" width="1%"> </td><td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr class="msghead" valign="top"> <td class="msgF" width="1%" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">From: </td><td class="msgFname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">Chi_Ko_Pek <nobr></nobr> </td><td class="msgDate" width="30%" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">12:24 am </td></tr> <tr class="msghead"><td class="msgT" width="1%" align="right" height="20" nowrap="nowrap">To: </td><td class="msgTname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">ALL <nobr></nobr></td> <td class="msgNum" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> (1 of 2) </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="4" class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">47372.1 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="msgtxt" id="msgtxt_1">Watch out guys, Ministry of Finance is trying very hard to con You and other Singaporeans.
Just received the "Grow & Share" letter from MOF. In the letter, there are 2 tables:
Table 1: Personal Benefits
Table 2: Household Benefits
For those uneducated old folks, they might think that the govt. is so good, giving out so much money, but in actual fact, only Table 1 is applicable to each individual.
Table 2 is useless information to con you into thinking that you'll be receiving much more when it's only applicable to home owners. Table 2 is useless information to non-home owners, period.
Take my letter for example, I'm staying with my parents, why on earth does the letter need to include amount for removal of TV license, U-save rebate, S&CC rebate, Rental rebate, etc. in my letter?
The answer is very simple, they want to con you into thinking that you're receiving all those benefits.
</td></tr> <tr><td> </td></tr> </tbody></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="msgopt" width="24%" nowrap="nowrap"> Options</td><td class="msgrde" width="50%" align="center" nowrap="nowrap"> Reply</td><td class="wintiny" width="25%" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> </td></tr><tr><td class="msgbfrbot"> </td><td colspan="3"> </td></tr></tbody></table> </td></tr></tbody></table> <table class="msgtable" width="96%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="msg" valign="top"> <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgbfr1" width="1%"> </td><td><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgT" width="1%" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">To: </td><td class="msgFname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">ALL <nobr></nobr> </td><td class="msgDate" width="30%" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">Advertisement </td></tr><tr style="line-height: 3px;"><td width="1%"> </td><td width="68%" nowrap="nowrap"> </td><td align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="3" class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="wintiny" nowrap="nowrap">
Ads by Google </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr><tr><td class="msgtxt">http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/...2637288&ccsurl=$$http://www.singaporegp.sg/$$http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/...&plac=forums.delphiforums.com&crea=9467697837
Stay updated with the just launched Asia Business News Edition.Read now
www.BBC.co.uk/AsiaBusiness

</td></tr><tr><td> </td><td> </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table> <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgbfr1" width="1%"> </td><td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr class="msghead" valign="top"> <td class="msgF" width="1%" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">From: </td><td class="msgFname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">Pissed71 <nobr></nobr> </td><td class="msgDate" width="30%" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">1:32 am </td></tr> <tr class="msghead"><td class="msgT" width="1%" align="right" height="20" nowrap="nowrap">To: </td><td class="msgTname" width="68%" nowrap="nowrap">Chi_Ko_Pek <nobr></nobr> unread</td> <td class="msgNum" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> (2 of 2) </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="4" class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">47372.2 in reply to 47372.1 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="msgtxt" id="msgtxt_2">My exact sentiment when I opened my bribe letter.</td></tr> <tr><td> </td></tr> </tbody></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="msgopt" width="24%" nowrap="nowrap"> Options</td><td class="msgrde" width="50%" align="center" nowrap="nowrap"> Reply</td></tr></tbody></table><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, received letter saying according to their record, am employed and selfemployed, ask me to declare and they will access my eligibility. haha, if got money from them surely use it to buy 4D and TOTO.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng doesn't think is bribery but rather loan to gain votes then later payback time via all those bills and up-prices.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whoever feels very strongly that PAP is trying to bribe you, please don't fall into PAP's trap.

Just deposit the freaking bribe money into my bank account. I don't mind being bribed many times!!

我不入地狱,谁入地狱??

:biggrin::biggrin:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remember golden rule - PAPee dogs give u $1, but take $10 back in return!

Wrong ! They will take back $100,000 :eek:

Whoever feels very strongly that PAP is trying to bribe you, please don't fall into PAP's trap.

Just deposit the freaking bribe money into my bank account. I don't mind being bribed many times!!

我不入地狱,谁入地狱??

:biggrin::biggrin:

Very noble of you , your bank account no. please
:p

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
This really KNNCCB want to give don't give.Then GE coming then give always like that.KNNCCB MIW! Go fark spider MIW! Anyway,this money belongs to us,take it and vote for the OPPOSITION !

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought it's bride according to some forummer? :eek:

Bride is the person who you need to "BRIBE" to get into their pants...and they don't normally come cheap

Anyway KNNBCCB MDA, why give me back only $15.24 for my TV license? Since when I got hutang them from last year when every year they ask you to pay up the PTX together with the TV license for the next preceding year. That means TV licenses are "PREPAID"...so how the fuck could I have any outstanding amount from previous years?

CCB the gov.....:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/r3qvaXst-VQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Must see..... Hitler also received his money from PAP....hahaha:biggrin:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are offering a bribe of $700 to "BUY" my vote so as to "FIX" the opposition.

KNN don't give you money say gahment damn stingy - pay and pay. Give you money also KPKB ! To give or not to give?

If you are not happy, you can always make others happy - donate the money to the Children's Society - or any temple.

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you PAP for returning part of my money back.

Its not that I'm ungrateful, in the first place its my money and you should not have taken it away.

For that I will still vote you out.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng doesn't think is bribery but rather loan to gain votes then later payback time via all those bills and up-prices.

My 'bribery letter' arrived together with my payment notice from IRAS...have you guys received yours yet?.....one hand give, the other take back, so what is new?, and more to come...please vote for the 'whities', the best insurance you cannot afford to pay! ):-

Last edited: