• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will you stop to help ah neh..well i don't!

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last friday while i was walking along the corridor along Hotel 81 chinatown, i notice some interesting inccident.
Whiling getting back home around 5pm, i saw a few people gathering in front of the pathway.
i go and take a look and saw a ah neh lying head down on the floor.
A few of us take a look and start to walk faster than usual to get clear of the place. Nobody even bother to stop and help him...only later the Hotel 81 staff "lan lan" must come out cos he is blocking the way. But looking at his face, he also very TL that he lying there...
well, i was one of them that walk faster as frankly i feel nothing about it, was only thinking of going back home...i believe all the rest feel the same way...
Was thinking why not faint other place, blocking our way..
if its you, will you stop and help?