• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Letter of apology from Scroobal and withdrawal of false allegations

Status
Not open for further replies.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on legal advice received I make the following apology and promise to set the record straight about false allegations made in the past and in recent times in regards to comments about the PAP and its members.

" I scroobal withdraw and sincerely apologise for the following false statements;
  1. Suggestions and comments that the PAP and its members are fair, honest and objective
  2. That members of the PAP are driven by the genuine desire to help Singaporeans and Singapore
  3. That they do things without any monetary consideration in mind
  4. That People's Association is a statutory body funded by taxpayers and therefore honest and objective and not a vehicle for PAP to retain power
  5. That Singaporeans are smart and courageous in the way that they vote for their MPs"

In addition I agree not to raise the same and agree to pay all costs associated with this legal action.

Viva La PAP.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on legal advice received I make the following apology and promise to set the record straight about false allegations made in the past and in recent times in regards to comments about the PAP and its members.

" I scroobal withdraw and sincerely apologise for the following false statements;
  1. Suggestions and comments that the PAP and its members are fair, honest and objective
  2. That members of the PAP are driven by the genuine desire to help Singaporeans and Singapore
  4. That People's Association is a statutory body funded by taxpayers and therefore honest and objective and not a vehicle for PAP to retain power
  5. That Singaporeans are smart and courageous in the way that they vote for their MPs"

In addition I agree not to raise the same and agree to pay all costs associated with this legal action.

Viva La PAP.

Haha my toes are laughing at you! :p

But you did the right thing

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scroo...you got balls man. Kudos to you and I bet they dearly would like to invite you to lim kopi:biggrin:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Strong VPN" is not that strong afterall right?

Told you liao don't anyhow say things on the net. :rolleyes:

回头是岸! Turn head back is harbour!

Viva La PAP.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What exactly is the cause?

1. Comprehension skills lacking?
  2. Poor reading ability?
  3. Dyslexia?
  4. Autism?
  5. 2 much txt spk dulls the mind?
  6. ?