• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The only way to send a message to the PAP is to void or abstain your vote!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
siao! pls! if there is a road sweeper dare to stand in front of miw in ge, i will give the road sweeper my vote! pls wake up!

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pappies so scared now asking their running dogs to go tell people spoil votes. Trust me, unless you are a chicken (the ones sold by KFC), voting oppo will not cause the sky to fall down. No more Ho Chings to flush your savings down the sewer. One less gay in the parliament. No need to clear tables when old age.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only way to send a message to the PAP is to void or abstain your vote!
ze msg 2 greedy ah loon n his incompetent jin gang muz b unambiguous, loud n clear! ...

u can oni achief dat by voting 4 ze opposition! ... :cool:

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't even know if I get to vote anot... Let alone think what to do.... If can I would have asked to take the voting slip back and frame it up....

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sending in more Oppos into Parliament is a pipe dream. Deliberate spoilt votes is one hell of a "in your face" message!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
if u get to vote. why should u spoil it? this is stupid!!! dont talk cock! u pap mole!

Me a mole?:eek: Holy Moley!:( You are catching the scroobal syndrome! Want to suggest a change in the thread header?:mad:

I had voted against the PAP and in favour of the opposition candidate in every GE since I turned 21. What had I gotten so far?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the next GE, which Oppo candidate is willing to bring in the Ho Ching ala Temasek investment debacle question? Want to run to US and Australia right after the hustings?

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spoiling the vote would be a sad choice but it's still a valid choice. I hope I won't be forced into a situation to make a choice like you said, GMS?! :( I don't live in Tampines. In other countries where voting isn't compulsory, there're no spoilt votes. Voters who disagree with both or all contesting parties simply don't turn up. Those who take the trouble to turn up of course have a choice in mind ready who to vote for and won't spoil their votes.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the next GE, which Oppo candidate is willing to bring in the Ho Ching ala Temasek investment debacle question? Want to run to US and Australia right after the hustings?

革命尚未成功,同志仍须努力!!!

i will still continue voting for oppo if they come to my ward! which i did last GE. its not for what i get eventually, but for those people who are willing to stand against pap. why they cant do what u mentioned above? because they are not strong enough! we should more vote for the oppo to send more people in the parliament than to spoil the vote u bloody idiot!!! :oIo:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me a mole?:eek: Holy Moley!:( You are catching the scroobal syndrome! Want to suggest a change in the thread header?:mad:

I had voted against the PAP and in favour of the opposition candidate in every GE since I turned 21. What had I gotten so far?

You have got Low Thia Khiang, Sylvia Lim, Chiam See Tong... but most importantly you have contributed to keeping the opposition alive. Without your vote the Opposition could have disappeared altogether. Everyone could be speaking like parrots.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

革命尚未成功,同志仍须努力!!!

because they are not strong enough! we should more vote for the oppo to send more people in the parliament than to spoil the vote u bloody idiot!!! :oIo:

How many do you need in Parliament to be STRONG? Who is willing to be the cheebye mouth? Do you know what is perception management?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

What makes you think this was not questioned? Mediacorp do selective broadcast of Parliament session, this is not new. But there are bros here who somehow manage to get hold of clip of Sylvia Lim's complete speech challenging ministers' salaries, LTK debating head on with LKY... with the kind of guts they have i wouldn't doubt for a second about them bringing such issues up.

You have a misguided view of opposition behaviours... Those guys who have to run to Australia and US were running for their life... one step slower they would be in jail for 25 years. They got into trouble because they were a little too radical for the PAP who could not cope with their "force". Precisely for that reason you need to remain a little more patient and moderate like LTK and CST to survive. Be patient... things will change very soon after the BIG BROTHER goes to meet his ancestors

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How many do you need in Parliament to be STRONG? Who is willing to be the cheebye mouth? Do you know what is perception management?

perception? i think u r out of touch with the real situation. my reply is simple and straight forward. never spoil your vote and send more oppo in the parliament. u doing yourself a big disservice by spoiling the vote, like that u only make pap happy. even u said u r not a mole, but your action is what a mole will do.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
What makes you think this was not questioned? Mediacorp do selective broadcast of Parliament session, this is not new. But there are bros here who somehow manage to get hold of clip of Sylvia Lim's complete speech challenging ministers' salaries, LTK debating head on with LKY... with the kind of guts they have i wouldn't doubt for a second about them bringing such issues up.

Yeah! my confidence was so buoyed by Low Thia Kiang's response to Lee Hsieng Loong's challenge with regard to the call for Wong Kan Seng's resignation over MSK! What a highpoint!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
perception? i think u r out of touch with the real situation. my reply is simple and straight forward. never spoil your vote and send more oppo in the parliament. u doing yourself a big disservice by spoiling the vote, like that u only make pap happy. even u said u r not a mole, but your action is what a mole will do.

Out of touch? I read between lines. I see Wayang Kulit for what it is! And it sure ain't Hollywood!