• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is the difference between KNNBCCB and an Ah Neh with shrunken balls?

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Q : What is the difference between KNNBCCB and Ah Neh with shrunken balls?
A : The skin color
:rolleyes:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Difference is, one screw your arse, the other one screw your wife's cunt!

:smile:

I am not married lol.

I think the Ah Neh can screw your mum and wife/gf's cunt since your little penis is as thin as a pencil and can never satisfy them.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not married lol.

I think the Ah Neh can screw your mum and wife/gf's cunt since your little penis is as thin as a pencil and can never satisfy them.

eh..scumbag..
this is between KNNBCCB and an ah neh.
Why are you bringing people's mother in ? :confused:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Difference is, one screw your arse and the other one screw your wife's cunt!

:smile:

Very good answer. Next you can try this...

Q: You are stuck in a hole with 1 Ivebert and 6 snakes, but only have a gun with 6 bullets. What do u do?

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very good answer. Next you can try this...

Q: You are stuck in a hole with 1 Ivebert and 6 snakes, but only have a gun with 6 bullets. What do u do?

A : Shoot the ivebert 6 times.

(ivebert, what a so gay name)

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A : Shoot the ivebert 6 times.

(ivebert, what a so gay name)

Wrong answer.

Correct answer is :

Wait for the 6 snakes to sexually abuse Ivebert's arse till he dies and then shoot all the snakes!!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong answer.

Correct answer is :

Wait for the 6 snakes to sexually abuse Ivebert's arse till he dies and then shoot all the snakes!!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think you can save the bullets. The snakes would all be dead after gang raping him, and he'd be dead too.

:eek: :biggrin: