• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ivy Lim shave her head bald outside Singapore court after surprise judgement

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two victories for her as her lawyer bro also was aquitted recently. Anyway, she's a spunky lady and tells it the way it is :wink:

This is as it should be. People who feel they have been wronged should stand up for their rights and ensure that justice is done. The fact is, however, that most simply rollover and play dead.

jw5

Loyal
i'm not privy to that kind of info, bro
only know that the proceeds from the auction during the dinner goes to the donation drive.
the point is that she can part with her money to bid for an item & giving that item away as a gift.
i personally feel that's something i could learn a lot from.

On a side topic, once you mentioned you were going bald. Are you still bald? :smile:
How was the test of soap on the bald head to see whether hair will grow faster?

jw5

Loyal
This is as it should be. People who feel they have been wronged should stand up for their rights and ensure that justice is done. The fact is, however, that most simply rollover and play dead.

If possible, go through the justice system.
If not, take some "leverage" action via Nate Ford and his Levearage team. :p

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
On a side topic, once you mentioned you were going bald. Are you still bald? :smile:

heheh... shaved skinhead 3 times so far, not bald now as the result from the experiments were inconclusive.
I think bro middaydog can try using Lux soap to wash the scalp, only helps a lil', rather insignificant with respect to the hair growth rate, but the stimulation from that minty Lux soap does leave the bald scalp feeling chill.

jw5

Loyal
heheh... shaved skinhead 3 times so far, not bald now as the result from the experiments were inconclusive.
I think bro middaydog can try using Lux soap to wash the scalp, only helps a lil', rather insignificant with respect to the hair growth rate, but the stimulation from that minty Lux soap does leave the bald scalp feeling chill.

I'm pretty confident that bro middaydog has a full head of hair.
A real bald man will never use a picture of a bald man as his avatar. :biggrin:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm pretty confident that bro middaydog has a full head of hair.
A real bald man will never use a picture of a bald man as his avatar. :biggrin:

he is very proud of his botak head

i remember him saying
" my botak head more handsome than ugly face"

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he is very proud of his botak head

i remember him saying
" my botak head more handsome than ugly face"

uncle botak middy's head still got some weeds around his ears and behind the back. he said it is his wig...:eek:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNNBCCB is obviously a humji racist loser who won't dare to shoot anyone

Q : What is the difference between an KNNBCCB and Ah Neh with shrunken balls?
A : The skin color

:biggrin:

uncle botak middy said , "can we go back to Ivy Singh Lim ?"

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
she can part with her money to bid for an item & giving that item away as a gift.
i personally feel that's something i could learn a lot from.

I think there is something to be learned from bro KNNBCCB here also, he part with his money for the six bullets and give them all to an unknown Ah Neh :eek:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
uncle botak said, " can we go back to Ivy Singh Lim?" ... Duno why, but he angr me. :o

Oi, why early this morning bad mood oreddy, I just merely say instead of discussing my head go back and discuss thread title la li dat angry oreddy?

common smile, :otonite I buy you thaksin beef noodle :wink:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oi, why early this morning bad mood oreddy, I just merely say instead of discussing my head go back and discuss thread title la li dat angry oreddy?

common smile, :otonite I buy you thaksin beef noodle :wink:

no bad mood la uncle... me happy happy one...
got people here started to tease you ma.. i also join in loh ..:biggrin:

thaksin and Koi. . :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
can we just go back to Ivy Singh Lim :mad:

hi there

1. yes sir, uncle.
2. btw, don't mess up with ivy, fery and outspoken.
3. saving her hair could be her vow to her god.
4. no offence on the bald thing.
5. but i do find bald people pretty outstanding.
6. not "sucking" up!