• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

no-so-hard truth for opposition, Hard Truth for WKS, Harder Truth for LKy

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap.blogspot.com/2011/03/no-sg-opposition-capable-to-tell-wong.html

I refer to my own forum postings in Sammyboy.com

1. on Wong Kan Seng (Ah Seng)
  2. on Old Dog Lee Kuan Yew
I think Singaporean opposition is disappointing voters by not able to give the Hard Truth to Ah Seng, and further more the Harder Truth to Old Dog Thief LKy. :(

I am talking about plain simple factual truth, that any opposition inclined voters will acknowledge and why is it so HARD to tell them?

From thread on Sammyboy.Com:
icon8.gif
Tell WKS that wining GRC is all about removing UNWANTED MINISTER like himself

Since his thick skin won't quit for MSK scandal etc, we have no choice but to remove him by winning his GRC. Simple and plain answer. Tell him that if he quitted politics and then opposition may have significantly less motive to win Toa Payoh Bishan GRC. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

http://www.todayonline.com/Singapore...-to-Opposition

DPM Wong throws down gauntlet to Opposition

Questions if Opposition gunning for GRC for political ambition or personal legacy

showimageCC.aspx

by Leong Wee Keat
04:46 AM Mar 24, 2011
SINGAPORE - Amid growing election fever, Deputy Prime Minister Wong Kan Seng yesterday turned up the heat on the Opposition by questioning their motivation to contest and win a Group Representation Constituency (GRC).

Without naming any Opposition figures, Mr Wong alluded to earlier comments by Opposition leaders Low Thia Khiang and Chiam See Tong, who had spoken of the need for their parties to make a breakthrough by winning a GRC in the coming General Election.

Said Mr Wong: "If you ask why the Opposition want to win a constituency, I think the intention is quite clear. Some of them say: 'We want to do that for renewal', others say they want to be the first one to break through into a GRC and win the GRC.'"

He added: "But what is this election about? Is it about the interests and ambitions of political parties and individual interest to create a legacy and make history? That is what voters should ask themselves."

from other thread on Sammyboy.com

icon10.gif
what ever new PAp candidates all no cure LEEgime's Constipation in party metabolism

All political parties are suppose to renew itself in both membership and leadership in order to extend it's own live into the future. Old must go and be replaced by new, this is metabolism of political parties.

famiLEE LEEgime is only pretending to have healthy metabolism by introducing new candidates and purging out their old dogs.

However in reality, it is very very very sick, because LKy old dog thief is the oldest piece of crap stuck forever within their own rectum like world's worst case of constipation. :eek::biggrin::oIo:

Now matter how nor what so called New Blood nor new candidates nor replacement they faked to be taking place, that oldest piece of shit is still painfully stuck in their asshole.
That being LKy 100%, that being GCT also.

So MM & SM what 'M' are all actually 'M' for Manure ! :biggrin:

Whatever the famiLEE LEEgime eat or puke (in terms of candidates), they will still die of Constipation, there is no cure unless like what I said in my 22.Mar.2011 video that old dog thief got shipped in a box to Mandai crematorium.
:rolleyes::wink:
uy.. :smile:
I now combine my points in the 2 above posts.

The Hard Truth for Ah Seng is that voters wish to see opposition Win GRC to REMOVE UNWANTED MINISTER such as himself. His thick skin refused to quit after MSK & other scandals under his incompetent charge.

The Harder Truth for Old Dog Thief Lee Kuan Yew is that, the exact same wish applies even more for this old fart to be removed. As his thicker skin also refused to quit after not one but TWO Generation of his famiLEE ruled this red dot against the will of angry and disappointed citizens.

The more civilized way is to vote them out for removal, the other ways include what happened recently in Tunisia; Egypt & Libya.

The not-so-hard-truth for Singaporean opposition frankly, is that it is relatively less important for voters to want any particular of them in the parliament, in comparison against the Real Pressing Need of Removal of Unwanted Ministers. Voting in this sense is more important to REMOVE UNWANTED MINISTER rather than bringing in opposition MPs. This is sincere truth and no offense intended.

I wish the opposition have courage to take these hard truths and tell it to the world, tell it to LEEgime, tell it to the voters.

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just exactly how hard is this Harder Truth for Old Dog Theif LKy?

It is very hard, it is as hard as 50 year long CONSTIPATION CRAP stuck in LEEgime's rectum. It obstructed political metabolism and digestion for entire Rep of Singapore. That is how hard it is. The longer this piece of crap is stuck in the ass, the harder it become, this is a biological fact that you can not escape.

If we don't remove this old piece of shit and flush it down the toilet this country will NEVER BECOME A NATION. Will only perish.

That is how hard the truth is.

That is so plain and simple and easy to understand. Why is it so hard to tell?

Why SG opposition have no one that can give this hard truth to this election? Then what difference can we expect them to make even if sent into the parliament? No very much I think. :(

kitelover3112

Alfrescian
Loyal
He didn't realise when he talked about legacy, the LEEgime itself is a legacy... And what about the four new candidates they are fielding (Desmond Lee, Janil Puthucheary, Ong Ye Kung and Ong Teng Koon), aren't they examples of PAP legacy? Or more specifically nepotism at work?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hard Truth captured on video right at door step of PAP HQ! See for yourself!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ibbnZqqIa54" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Poor Homeless Singaporean lives at void deck of HDB block sleeping with 2 bags, one as pillow another below his legs to prevent it from being stolen while he sleeps. This happens while a funeral wake is in the same void deck, right next to Lee Kuan Yew's PAP Headquarter which is recently renovated nicely and timely for General Elections, spending millions of Town Council Dollars. Filmed by UncleYap