• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what do you feel when you see sg flag?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I feel like vomiting as it reminds me of NS.

I see LKY's cheebye face. Makes me wanna puke too. I hope the change the flag after he kicks the bucket. The red part of the flag is the blood of NS men. The white is the fucking Pappy uniform. The stars and the moon only shine for the elites and not for the heartlander sinkies. :eek:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
A province of Indonesia?

Joking lah... I'm patriotic. I consciously distinguish the country from the government and its policies.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
A province of Indonesia?

Joking lah... I'm patriotic. I consciously distinguish the country from the government and its policies.

Under normal circumstances, that would be the case. However, the Singapore govt has hijacked the country for themselves and treat it as their own private playground.

Once they are thrown out, the country should "clean install" itself and install a new theme that includes a new flag, a new pledge and a National anthem where people actually have a clue what they are singing. :biggrin:

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal
i passed by NTUC last evening. I heard 1 auntie tell her son as she was buying the flag.

aunt: "this 1 hang finish, take down n use as tor-ka-bor (floor rug)"
son: "ma, cannot! teacher say the flag must hang high"
aunt: "aiyah, tor-ka-bor use at home only, nobody will see"

... i almost died laughing when i heard it