• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Suspicious man skids and abandons bike after police chase

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...cle_thief_abandons_bike_to_escape_police.html

Suspicious man skids and abandons bike after police chase

suspected_motorcycle_thief_abandons_bike_to_escape_police-thumbnail.jpg

Enraged
1%
Shiok!
60%
LOL!
19%
So sad
9%
Sure or not?
1%
Bochup
10%
It was a dramatic night for STOMPer littlesword when a motorcycle rider ditched his bike by the roadside in Teck Whye Lane and ran off with traffic police and passers-by chasing after him.

The STOMPer recounts the events of yesterday night (Feb 10):

"It happened around 915pm last night (Feb 10).

"I was at home when I heard police sirens, but as it is very common to hear police and fire truck sirens this area, I did not pay much attention.

"But what happened next was amazing.

"A motorcycle rider who was being chased by traffic police dumped his bike by the roadside and ran off.

"Four passers-by started to give chase while the the traffic police officers stayed by the side of the road to ensure that the motorcycle was not touched.

"About 10-15 minutes later, three more traffic police bikes arrived, followed by a traffic police WRX vehicle, as well as a normal police car.

"In total, six police vehicles arrived within a short period of 20 minutes.

"The crowd grew larger and larger and the suspect is believed to have run under Block 11 of Teck Whye Lane.

"I overheard people saying he might be a motorcycle thief.

"Three traffic police bike went around the area patrolling together with a normal police car.

"I overheard the traffic police say the they had been chasing the motorcycle rider from Bukit Timah."

STOMP understands that the motorcycle rider had refused to comply with an order by the traffic police to pull over while at a traffic junction along Upper Bukit Timah Road.

Apparently, the rider then sped off and the traffic police gave chase.

In a tele-conversation, the police reported:

"Police are investigating a case of a rider abandoning his motorcycle in the vicinity of Teck Whye Lane on Feb 10, at about 9pm.

"A Chinese man in his twenties had self-skidded at the said location and subsequently abandoned his motorcycle before running towards the direction of Choa Chu Kang way."

Police are still on the lookout for the rider.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Four passers-by started to give chase while the the traffic police officers stayed by the side of the road to ensure that the motorcycle was not touched.

=> This is AMAZING indeed!

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal

=> This is AMAZING indeed!

Amazing indeed. TP guarding abandoned MC while citizens chase the rider. Maybe TP knew that just by lifting the finger-prinz, the rider can be caught. no need do the 'IPPT-run'. More malu if they cannot catchup with the rider :o.

BTW, isn't it a waste of tax-payers' $ when super-charged and powerful TP motocycles cannot catch the rider while chasing him ? Maybe skills of TP CMI.