• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

dilemma in life

S

ss235

well, currently am a single guy in a stable job, been seeing this prc collegue of mine for 2 yrs. We have a on off relationship, mainly sexual, but we both loved our own individual lifes, hence no commitment. just maybe fuck buddies ba.

Recently got to know my gf 3 mths back and she's great! Everything that i could ask for. though she's not as pretty as my prc fb, she does everything which i've requested in sex, be it cim, anal, public sex, bondage etc. Yet i can still feel unsatisfied with her. And would often meet up with my prc fb for sex.

Is this common in all males? to not settle down to 1 girl even when she's giving you what your fantasy wants? To always eat outside when there's a chance?

jw5

Loyal
You call this a dilemma, some people will call it a charmed life. :smile:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, currently am a single guy in a stable job, been seeing this prc collegue of mine for 2 yrs. We have a on off relationship, mainly sexual, but we both loved our own individual lifes, hence no commitment. just maybe fuck buddies ba.

Recently got to know my gf 3 mths back and she's great! Everything that i could ask for. though she's not as pretty as my prc fb, she does everything which i've requested in sex, be it cim, anal, public sex, bondage etc. Yet i can still feel unsatisfied with her. And would often meet up with my prc fb for sex.

Is this common in all males? to not settle down to 1 girl even when she's giving you what your fantasy wants? To always eat outside when there's a chance?

Settle with the girl only when you love her for things other than sex.... oherwise, they are all only sex buddies.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

You'll probably get more mileage to your thread by reposting at http://www.sammyboyforum.com in the "Adult Discussions" section.:wink:

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
You posting in wrong forum. Lucky here cannot zap you. Otherwise you will see red soon. ;P

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal

Question: Is your gf satisfied with you?
Answer: Give me her contact and i'll check for you.

eRRoRist

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your life only revolves around sex and makes these kind of decisions based on sex, then I feel sad for you.

To answer your question, No, this is not as common as you think, the guys in the other SBF does not represent the entire male population. There are still guys who will remain faithful to there partners as we still believe in, "Do not do onto others that which you would not have them do onto you."

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
To answer your question, No, this is not as common as you think, the guys in the other SBF does not represent the entire male population. There are still guys who will remain faithful to there partners as we still believe in, "Do not do onto others that which you would not have them do onto you."

wow you are a dying breed....:biggrin::biggrin:

lost

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you just married for sex?

Do you look forward to forming a family eventually?