• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Love Story: So tell me, how not to love this 'bad ass black guy'

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...ve_story_we_come_from_2_different_worlds.html

love_story_we_come_from_2_different_worlds-thumbnail.jpg

Abbie Toh often hears comments about her boyfriend, Sylva. One of them is that he is a 'bad ass black guy'. However, despite the remarks, Abbie loves the man who sacrificed his scholarship in the United Kingdom to be with her.

Writes Abbie of their love:

"I always knew that when I fall in love it's gonna be a special one and it's gonna be my first and last. 'Cause I don't believe in relationships which are not serious and going through heartbreak and tears.

"A click on the Friend Suggestion box on Facebook was where it all began, surprisingly. He's a black guy, 5ft 7, University student, name, Sylva.

"We met after a few chats via MSN. The jokes he made never failed to make me laugh upside down, the way he tried to speak Singlish and sing Chinese songs just to impress me made me feels like: 'I'm gonna make this cute guy mine'.

"Believe me, love just happens. You can feel it. Something in you just whispers to you to just fall in love even if it's not the right time.

"On my birthday, October 3, Sylva took my hand in front of my group of friends, saying: 'Can you be mine?' I couldn't really explain that moment, but it was one of those times in my life that I'll never forget. With my heart palpitating, I just agreed instantly.

"The biggest problem to overcome was my 'traditional' parents and relatives; that I quarrelled and cried every day; that I got so depressed that I almost wanted to end my life. Months later, Sylva finally convinced my parents. We have travelled around for holidays and now we are like a family. To them now, we are 'so adorable, love can change anything, just be sincere about it'.

"We had to overcome the curious stares and people looking at us when we are out together. Every movement we make, people are watching, which makes us kind of uncomfortable -- as if they had never seen an inter-racial couple before.

"However, now all these things don't bother us anymore. They have now become 'normal' to us. Although ugly and sarcastic remarks from others like: 'He's here to cheat you, your relationship won't last long, black guys are bad ass', kind of hurt sometimes, but we are strong and we have overcome all these.

"I guess the biggest sacrifice he made for me was to leave his comfortable hometown and come here to live a thousand miles away just to be with me. He even give up his scholarship opportunity in the United Kingdom.

"So tell me, how not to love this 'bad ass black guy'?

"We have been together for 1 year and 4 months now. Well this love story of ours has just begun, and I look forward to completing this story in donkey years to come.

"I love you Sweetheart,
Happy Valentine's Day :smile:"

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry ... dun mean to pour cold water...

but i see a drug mule in the making.

btw 5ft 7 ...tats not the length of his dick is it? :P

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
good one ! haha...

is this the guy who sell those fake watches, belts, wallets, in your neighborhood kopitiam ??? :confused::eek:
Maybe he is one of those. But to SG women, any white man or African will suffice. :biggrin:

He reminds me of those drug cartel leader or those Nigerian scam email people. :eek:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe he is one of those. But to SG women, any white man or African will suffice. :biggrin:He reminds me of those drug cartel leader or those Nigerian scam email people. :eek:

U are correct,I have known a Singaporean Chinese woman who married a Nigerian and her child is brown in colour.Shake head (:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
metalslug;663546"The biggest problem to overcome was my 'traditional' parents and relatives; that I quarrelled and cried every day; that I got so depressed that I almost wanted to end my "[/QUOTE said:
Wait till the dawg asked for a gangbang, then she will really cry everyday :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
A black guy with no last name who won a scholarship to the UK???!!! If that doesn't ring alarm bells nothing will.:rolleyes:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
A black guy with no last name who won a scholarship to the UK???!!! If that doesn't ring alarm bells nothing will.:rolleyes:

Yeah man . No last name. But there is a middle name .

Tokyo-Gore-Police-1.jpg

1) He cons you with a touchy story .
2) He cons you with a plight .
3) He asks if you can help him be a transporter .
4) He used you like a pet .
5) He asked if you can sell your vital organs to help him .
6) He tortures you .
7) He cuts you up into half .
8) He sells the lower half of you to some rich man . Who fancies not a bust but a lower half of a real woman .
9 )The upper half of you he personally joined with another animal he thinks that is a masterpiece .
10) For that he sold you as a curio .

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

love_story_we_come_from_2_different_worlds-thumbnail.jpg

Abbie Toh often hears comments about her boyfriend, Sylva. One of them is that he is a 'bad ass black guy'. However, despite the remarks, Abbie loves the man who sacrificed his scholarship in the United Kingdom to be with her.

Stupidity has no cure. Look like this dumb bitch is the proof of that.

"I guess the biggest sacrifice he made for me was to leave his comfortable hometown and come here to live a thousand miles away just to be with me. He even give up his scholarship opportunity in the United Kingdom.

Scholarship? Where is the proof? He say he gave up his "scholarship" you believe? I doubt he has any scholarship to begin with. Dumb bitch like to hear these type of fairy tales. After that guy fuck her and made her head over heels for him, he either dump her or make use of her for his other hobbies.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look on the bright side. There'll always be KTV mei meis, GL hookers and mail order brides for our Beng brudders. :biggrin:

-

jw5

Loyal
You can bet your ang pow money that her parents won't be asking any "When are you getting married" questions this CNY.