• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who should settle the bill after makan?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
once a while pals gather to dine together. usually who should settle the bills? the richest among the pals or each settle their own?

if the gathering is just a few maybe 4 or 3 persons, the paying of the bill is no problem. again, who should do it?

it was quite an awkard situation recently when i treated 2 of my best pals whom i tried to matchmake.:biggrin:

i zapped my credit card to pay the bills. after the last sip of kopi in a cosy restaurant began the actual accounts settlement. both of them insisted paying their own individual cost.

it was kinda of clumsy. in the end, it was better to let them have it their way cos it was rather embarrassing to me.:rolleyes:

ended up, there wasn't any treat at all. it was all DUTCH!:p

(attack of the clones after this posting - as usual:rolleyes:)

bestest

if some people order the meal which is more expensive then others, would u split equally for example between 4 people or go dutch?

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB Sim Kheng Hwee got no money don't go out to eat!

Get a job and pay for your own meals like the rest of us!