• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

test run on driverless lorry goes awry at raffles place

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
dis company call Diamond Glass invented a driverless lorry and test run it at raffles place....seems working fine except dat it needs aa few tweaks to the GPS system...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

lorry_charges_down_busy_road_in_raffles_place_without_a_driver-thumbnail.jpg

Many among the busy lunch crowd at UOB Plaza today were stunned when this lorry came charging down a slope, swerving left and right, eventually coming to a stop after mounting a pavement. What was more startling was the fact that there was no driver in the lorry.

STOMPer Stuartlittle was among the shocked bystanders who could do nothing but watch the lorry run amok without a driver.

The irresponsible driver must have left the engine running while parked on the slope, he says.

Stuartlittle says:

"This happened at Battery Road, outside UOB Plaza.

"Someone must have left the engine running and stopped his lorry on the slope before going about to do his business.

"This is a very busy area.

"I was standing there when I saw the lorry coming down the slope.

"At first, I thought it was a drunk driver but after the truck swerved left and right and came to a stop, I realised it was driverless.

"It went from left to right repeatedly and mounted the pavement.

"People were shouting.

"A man was running after the lorry, trying to stop it but I don't think that the man was its driver. He tried to open the door to the lorry but it was locked.

"The reckless driver shouldn't even have been parking or stopping his vehicle there in the first place".