• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poll: WHO WILL WIN THE USA ELECTION 08

WHO WILL WIN THE USA ELECTION 08

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Barack Obama
John McCain
Chuck Baldwin
Bob Barr
Cynthia Mckinney
Ralph Nader
Gene Amondson
Roger Calero
Charles Jay
Alan keyes

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
obama_wideweb__470x418,0.jpg

Last edited:

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ron Paul the best

pic2.jpg

Paul has been criticized at times for his voting record, including being against all government spending not explicitly authorized by the US Constitution, including Congressional Gold Medals. He was the only dissenting vote against awarding Rosa Parks and Mother Theresa the Congressional Gold Medal; According to Texas Monthly, when criticized for voting against the medal for Parks, he challenged his colleagues to personally contribute $100 to mint the medal. No one did. At the time, Paul observed, "It's easier to be generous with other people's money."

In a speech on June 25, 2003, criticizing awarding Tony Blair a Gold Medal, Paul said, "[F]orcing the American people to pay tens of thousands of dollars to give a gold medal to a foreign leader is immoral and unconstitutional. I will continue in my uncompromising opposition to appropriations not authorized within the enumerated powers of the Constitution- a Constitution that each member of Congress swore to uphold. ... [A]t least in the past we have awarded them to great humanitarians and leaders like Mother Theresa, President Reagan, Pope John Paul II, and others. ... These awards normally go to deserving individuals, which is why I have many times offered to contribute $100 of my own money, to be matched by other members, to finance these medals."[4] Texas Monthly awarded him the "Bum Steer" award for voting against a congressional honor for cartoonist Charles Schulz.

The Ron Paul FREEDOM PRINCIPLES
Rights belong to individuals, not groups.
Property should be owned by people, not government.
All voluntary associations should be permissible -- economic and social.
The government's monetary role is to maintain the integrity of the monetary unit, not participate in fraud.
Government exists to protect liberty, not to redistribute wealth or to grant special privileges.
The lives and actions of people are their own responsibility, not the government's.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]My 2008 Vote For
President of the United States
[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Date: September 9, 2008[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]by Jeff Cohen
Founder & CEO of USElections.com
[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]
It's that time again....
[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Yes, it's time for me to enlighten you as to my vote for the President of The United States.[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]By November 4th, over 1 million people will visit USElections.com & I am ready to divulge my choice.[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]As a registered independent voter and a very open-minded person, I sit back and watch the mindless politicking, back-stabbing and sheer madness unfold with a beer and bowl of popcorn before I finally reach my verdict.[/FONT]

http://www.uselections.com/president-my-vote.shtml

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dixville Notch has spoken: It's Obama in a landslideStory Highlights
NEW: It's an Obama landslide - 15 votes to 6 for McCain

Dixville Notch, New Hampshire, residents cast the first votes on Election Day

Voters begin casting their ballots at 12 a.m. Tuesday morning

The town has been a reliable bellwether for picking the president

DIXVILLE NOTCH, New Hampshire (CNN) -- Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama emerged victorious in the first election returns of the 2008 presidential race, winning 15 of 21 votes cast in Dixville Notch, New Hampshire.

Tanner Tillotson, front center, of Dixville Notch, New Hampshire, wins the honor of first voter.

1 of 2 People in the village in New Hampshire's northeast corner voted just after midnight Tuesday.

It was the first time since 1968 that the village leaned Democratic in an election.

Obama's rival, Republican John McCain, won only 6 votes.

A full 100 percent of registered voters in the village cast ballots. And the votes didn't take long to tally.

The town, home to around 75 residents, has opened its polls shortly after midnight each Election Day since 1960, drawing national media attention for being the first place in the country to make its presidential preferences known.

However, since 1996, another small New Hampshire town - Hart's Location -- reinstated its practice from the 1940s and also began opening its polls at midnight.

The result in Dixville Notch is a reliable bellwether for the eventual winner of the White House.

While New Hampshire is a perennial swing state, with 4 Electoral College votes at stake, Dixville Notch consistently leans Republican. The last Democrat it picked was Hubert Humphrey over Richard Nixon in 1968.

President Bush won the town in a landslide in the past two elections: He captured 73 percent of the vote in 2004 (19 residents picked Bush while six preferred Sen. John Kerry), and secured 80 percent of the vote in 2000 (21 votes for Bush, five votes for Al Gore.)

But villagers expected the results to be close this year given Democrats now outnumber Republicans there.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ladies and gentlemen it's a one-horse race. One-arm-short old prick with his country-side candidate won't stand a chance at all.

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ladies and gentlemen it's a one-horse race. One-arm-short old prick with his country-side candidate won't stand a chance at all.

we all know obama has already won. in 32 states early voting began weeks ago showing overwhelming support for Obama in Pennsylvania. Even if McCain takes Florida and Ohio, Obama still wins a landslide after taking Virginia, Colorado.

But I will be surprised if Florida or Ohio goes blue - but it wont matter. Obama will win a min of 318 of the 270 electoral votes needed.

the fun begins 7pm eastern time.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ron Paul the best

pic2.jpg

Paul has been criticized at times for his voting record, including being against all government spending not explicitly authorized by the US Constitution, including Congressional Gold Medals. He was the only dissenting vote against awarding Rosa Parks and Mother Theresa the Congressional Gold Medal; According to Texas Monthly, when criticized for voting against the medal for Parks, he challenged his colleagues to personally contribute $100 to mint the medal. No one did. At the time, Paul observed, "It's easier to be generous with other people's money."

In a speech on June 25, 2003, criticizing awarding Tony Blair a Gold Medal, Paul said, "[F]orcing the American people to pay tens of thousands of dollars to give a gold medal to a foreign leader is immoral and unconstitutional. I will continue in my uncompromising opposition to appropriations not authorized within the enumerated powers of the Constitution- a Constitution that each member of Congress swore to uphold. ... [A]t least in the past we have awarded them to great humanitarians and leaders like Mother Theresa, President Reagan, Pope John Paul II, and others. ... These awards normally go to deserving individuals, which is why I have many times offered to contribute $100 of my own money, to be matched by other members, to finance these medals."[4] Texas Monthly awarded him the "Bum Steer" award for voting against a congressional honor for cartoonist Charles Schulz.

The Ron Paul FREEDOM PRINCIPLES
Rights belong to individuals, not groups.
Property should be owned by people, not government.
All voluntary associations should be permissible -- economic and social.
The government's monetary role is to maintain the integrity of the monetary unit, not participate in fraud.
Government exists to protect liberty, not to redistribute wealth or to grant special privileges.
The lives and actions of people are their own responsibility, not the government's.

independent have no chance
like wasting a vote
why bother line up for hours

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as it is not another idiot like Bush...but Obama my fear is that if he ever becomes the president, he might just suffer the same fate as JFK...

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As long as it is not another idiot like Bush...but Obama my fear is that if he ever becomes the president, he might just suffer the same fate as JFK...

If obama win

that is a lesson for singapore

USA get cheap labour from africa, asia and mexico.

they conquer land from mexico and absorb many hispanic

now they rebel against their white master

like in singapore, taking in so many FT, one day, FT will run istana and be PM.

Lee family, your thirst for cheap labour will hurt you one day, like USA.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The once "slaves" going to over take their "owners" and lead the country.

slave are cheap labour

now they come back to haunt them

do you think obama will open the floodgate and let in more mexican and african throught immigration

now they have green card lottery, maybe they will have point system or some open system, of course PRC are not welcome.