• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Kin Lian seeks help to trace stalker from....

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
It appears that Mr Tan has an enemy out there who is attempting to sabotage his good work. “Siew Khim”, who seems to know quite a bit about Mr Tan, has been posting potentially defamatory statements on his blog for the past one week.

Mr Tan believed that “Siew Khim” is “probably on the payroll of an organisation, and is paid to harrass me in my blog.”

Now which organization does “Siew Khim” belong to ?

XXXX

Kin Lian,

The way you reply is basically you are not going to do anything. Even if you intend to do something with the NTUC Income bonus issue comes this AGM, I don’t think they care. They are no afraid of any damn protest or action you want to take. They have a big net ready to catch you from your ass, the moment you open your big mouth.

Look Kin Lian, you have offended MAS indirectly the PAP regime and many powerful and wealthy people linked to the regime. They will not let you go easy this time.

Read the sensational revelation here:

http://wayangparty.com/2008/11/03/m...lp-to-trace-ip-address-of-cyber-stalker-from/

Z

Zombie

It appears that Mr Tan has an enemy out there who is attempting to sabotage his good work. “Siew Khim”, who seems to know quite a bit about Mr Tan, has been posting potentially defamatory statements on his blog for the past one week.

Mr Tan believed that “Siew Khim” is “probably on the payroll of an organisation, and is paid to harrass me in my blog.”

This is the same thread from the political folder.
I copy my reply below.

"Siew Khim" is someone who has been speaking critically against TKL, long before the Lehman incident.

Since the Lehman incident, TKL stopped all anonymous postings especially because he wanted to stop "Siew Khim" from making noises.

Only for the past week or so, he purposely let "Siew Khim" in. (He is the one with the key.)

Then he cries defamatory remarks.

Is he not using "Siew Khim" to incite the anger of the minibond investors by linking this person to some government body?

You can confirm what I said, by going through his blog. :biggrin:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal

XXXX

Kin Lian,

The way you reply is basically you are not going to do anything. Even if you intend to do something with the NTUC Income bonus issue comes this AGM, I don’t think they care. They are no afraid of any damn protest or action you want to take. They have a big net ready to catch you from your ass, the moment you open your big mouth.

Look Kin Lian, you have offended MAS indirectly the PAP regime and many powerful and wealthy people linked to the regime. They will not let you go easy this time.

Read the sensational revelation here:

http://wayangparty.com/2008/11/03/m...lp-to-trace-ip-address-of-cyber-stalker-from/

dear sir,maybe this can help

http://www.wundercounter.com/counter/myspace-trackers/