• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Road rage

C

Chun Li

A 63-year-old taxi driver was punched in the face for swerving into another driver’s lane after stopping to pick up a passenger in Jalan Raja Laut, Kuala Lumpur.

Harian Metro reported that the 20-year-old assailant was enraged when the taxi driver, who had stopped to pick up a passenger, suddenly cut into his lane.

He immediately chased the taxi before overtaking and blocking the victim’s car.

The assailant opened his car window and punched the door of the taxi several times before getting out of his car.

When the taxi driver tried to get out, he slammed the taxi driver’s door leaving him sandwiched between the car and the door.

“He then punched me in my face until my glasses fell off,” said the taxi driver.

He said the attacker then tried to hit him with a steering lock.

But he was stopped by his girlfriend.

The victim lodged a report at the Dang Wangi police station before receiving outpatient treatment at the Kuala Lumpur Hospital.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking krafty. Malaysia also want to cause trouble.

A 63-year-old taxi driver was punched in the face for swerving into another driver’s lane after stopping to pick up a passenger in Jalan Raja Laut, Kuala Lumpur.

Harian Metro reported that the 20-year-old assailant was enraged when the taxi driver, who had stopped to pick up a passenger, suddenly cut into his lane.

He immediately chased the taxi before overtaking and blocking the victim’s car.

The assailant opened his car window and punched the door of the taxi several times before getting out of his car.

When the taxi driver tried to get out, he slammed the taxi driver’s door leaving him sandwiched between the car and the door.

“He then punched me in my face until my glasses fell off,” said the taxi driver.

He said the attacker then tried to hit him with a steering lock.

But he was stopped by his girlfriend.

The victim lodged a report at the Dang Wangi police station before receiving outpatient treatment at the Kuala Lumpur Hospital.