• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are Singaporeans complaining yet they support businesses that hire FTs ?

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who complain and those who support are two different groups of people.

Eg. PAPees and minions - support businesses that hire FTs

The other 33% - complain and complain

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are Singaporeans complaining yet they
support businesses that hire FTs ?

wahlaneh...
just whine n grind then move on lor coz no local born true blue singaporeans wana do that type of biz mah.:biggrin:
u need to eat: chap chye png also got FT.
u need doctor: polyclinic also got FT.
u need to pangsai/pangjio: toilet also got FT.
u need sex: geylang also got FT.
all ur basic needs covered liao mah but no locals wana do leh bohpian.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wahlaneh...
just whine n grind then move on lor coz no local born true blue singaporeans wana do that type of biz mah.:biggrin:
u need to eat: chap chye png also got FT.
u need doctor: polyclinic also got FT.
u need to pangsai/pangjio: toilet also got FT.
u need sex: geylang also got FT.
all ur basic needs covered liao mah but no locals wana do leh bohpian.

When born, a FT nurse helps bring you to this world. When mati, a FT will be stationed at Mandai to push the buttons for you to be cremated. When new home at Mandai is ready, FTs will be sweeping your new residence, painting the building when it is time to do so.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When born, a FT nurse helps bring you to this world. When mati, a FT will be stationed at Mandai to push the buttons for you to be cremated. When new home at Mandai is ready, FTs will be sweeping your new residence, painting the building when it is time to do so.

FT nurses, particularly PRC ones, are very nice and caring. When I was warded, I pretended to be monolingual Chinese speaking to get PRC nurses assigned to me. :biggrin: :cool: :smile: But pica lobang when slipped tongue and spoke English to doctor. :eek: :o

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FT nurses, particularly PRC ones, are very nice and caring. When I was warded, I pretended to be monolingual Chinese speaking to get PRC nurses assigned to me. :biggrin: :cool: :smile: But pica lobang when slipped tongue and spoke English to doctor. :eek: :o

No wonder it is hard to get a hospital bed these days. Just like it was difficult to get a KTV room at the old Pai Tian Er at Eminent Plaza. Must book early for Happy Hour. The M'sian and local gals were 'no horse gallop' type.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No wonder it is hard to get a hospital bed these days. Just like it was difficult to get a KTV room at the old Pai Tian Er at Eminent Plaza. Must book early for Happy Hour. The M'sian and local gals were 'no horse gallop' type.

I also retired from KTV already. White Heavenly Swan still around?

Nowadays most likely cheong is cheong Tan Tock Seng!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Closed many years ago. Paiseh, you cheong Tan Tock Seng, I won't be joining you. I prefer yam seng elsewhere.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You cheong TTS too much, you may end up in a department that starts with the letter "M", where most of the CSI wannabes, gather.:p

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pretend to speak only 1 language to get PRC nurse? Sounds like I can file this under 'Loser of the day'!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go join Equalisation at Legend Palace. :wink:

I am not a legend therefore cannot go Legend Palace. Papa and mama bo dynasty therefore can't cheong Dynasty. I chiong the low-end clubs in Geylang and at times, clubs belonging to old kawan kawan to tcss and rubba rubba. Armani quite a happening place too - lots of gals.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You cheong TTS too much, you may end up in a department that starts with the letter "M", where most of the CSI wannabes, gather.:p

Talking about the M, not sure where it is located today. In the past, it was scary. It was then located away from the hospital blocks in a small bungalow nearby.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese_head,_Nanking_massacre.JPG