• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LIVE from Hong Lim Park: 600 angry investors ponder legal suit against banks

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
In spite of repeated exhortations by Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and MAS Chairman Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong to the investors to lodge their complaints to the financial institutions and FIDReC, over 600 investors turn up today at Hong Lim Park to deliberate on a collective class action suit against the banks.

The crowd is obviously larger than last week’s and there is a palpable tension in the air this time. 7 ou of 10 investors we spoke to are unconvinced that they will get a fair settlement from the banks and FIDReC and are seriously considering taking legal action.

Many from the DBS highnote5 and highnote2 group claimed that they have received official replies from DBS stating they have “no case” to stand on. Said Mr Seah L K, 60: “No point meeting them, whatever they said is rubbish, I just want to know whether they are going to pay up, that’s all !”.

Read full report and view photos at:

http://wayangparty.com/2008/11/01/anger-investors-ponder-legal-action-crowd-swells-at-hong-lim-park/

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shit starts and ends with Lee. He better eat his last few times of expensive sushi on national tv.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Resolution time and very soon, settlement of accounts. Either Lee eats his words or people will eat him. There will either be welfare or there may be trouble. U cannot dua lumpar forever.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
six hundred investors sure kenna kill as they cannot fight against PAP, WP , SDP , SPH , DBS , OCBC , UOB , and the rest of the 2 million shitizens.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
600 killed equals human light crisis equal international intervention! Get ready for new US and UK passports! haha. Neber mind Congo.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
honglim011103.jpg

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After Mr Tan and Mr Goh Meng Seng’s talk in Mandarin, a woman by the name of Madam Ng gave a short speech lampooning DBS for selling her products with such pathetic interest that it can’t even “feed a dog.”

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
slowly and slowly but surely the ground will tremble and quake....just watch....the dark clouds are gathering...thunderstorms and lightning will strike soon...so many weeks and still talking the same thing...speaker's corner pls don't be a burial ground...pls don't let it happen...pls...i tremble and quiver just to contemplate upon the possibility....speaker's corner not speaker's tombstone.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as they keep on pressing, I think the DBS will have no choice but to respond appropriately, in a way that people can agree with.

They think they can ride this roughshod as usual, but this time, its probably gonna be different. People have been pressed to the maximum, and they are responding.

Its a different age these days, PAP. Time to start living in this age, and not in the past.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun forget, at the end of the day, Kangaroo court and prostitutes take control of the proceeding. We have the invisible hand manipulating the results of the judgment.

Dun misread the PAPPY statement about "helping the vulnerable ones" and rush in to believe the gahment is there to help. Yes, they are there to help to screw these investors further. You dun have to believe me now, look at the end results with those affected investors. I have been there, done that, and was screwed. I shan't say what, and I can't even appeal even though the judgment was not fair. The shitty press will not report it, that's for sure.

So moronic Sinkies, yes, believe in PAP 100% !! They feed you shit, and shit is good for you.... natural fuel and fertilizer !! But, but, you are no vegetable or plant !!

In spite of repeated exhortations by Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and MAS Chairman Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong to the investors to lodge their complaints to the financial institutions and FIDReC, over 600 investors turn up today at Hong Lim Park to deliberate on a collective class action suit against the banks and etc .......

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suspect these investors belong to the 66.6% who trusted pappy to invest their money in Dbee S. Now see who bites who back. I pity them.

In spite of repeated exhortations by Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and MAS Chairman Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong to the investors to lodge their complaints to the financial institutions and FIDReC, over 600 investors turn up today at Hong Lim Park to deliberate on a collective class action suit against the banks.

The crowd is obviously larger than last week’s and there is a palpable tension in the air this time. 7 ou of 10 investors we spoke to are unconvinced that they will get a fair settlement from the banks and FIDReC and are seriously considering taking legal action.

Many from the DBS highnote5 and highnote2 group claimed that they have received official replies from DBS stating they have “no case” to stand on. Said Mr Seah L K, 60: “No point meeting them, whatever they said is rubbish, I just want to know whether they are going to pay up, that’s all !”.

Read full report and view photos at:

http://wayangparty.com/2008/11/01/anger-investors-ponder-legal-action-crowd-swells-at-hong-lim-park/