• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Business booming, give my staff cash angbao for great attitude

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, tonight business was unexpectedly good despite being only Thursday and not even X'mas eve or actual holiday yet

Economy is doing very well and so many families eating out. Our seafood rates are so high because of high demand and yet everything snapped up

We extended closing time by two hours to cater to hungry hordes, and I gave my staff fat cash hongbao each for wonderful attitude. Other than one staff who was down with flu whom i sent home, everyone put hands to work and we had a record taking for a weekday

Customers were especially impressed with my PRC waitresses' earnest attitude. If only I am not constrained by my dependency ratio I can have even better turnover and net

X'mas is wonderful season indeed. Merry X'mas everyone.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, tonight business was unexpectedly good despite being only Thursday and not even X'mas eve or actual holiday yet

Economy is doing very well and so many families eating out. Our seafood rates are so high because of high demand and yet everything snapped up

We extended closing time by two hours to cater to hungry hordes, and I gave my staff fat cash hongbao each for wonderful attitude. Other than one staff who was down with flu whom i sent home, everyone put hands to work and we had a record taking for a weekday

Customers were especially impressed with my PRC waitresses' earnest attitude. If only I am not constrained by my dependency ratio I can have even better turnover and net

X'mas is wonderful season indeed. Merry X'mas everyone.

So, are you going to help your PRC staff apply for PR?

And how much hongbao did you give them this year?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
yawning__1220901657_91071.jpg

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Merry X'mas. Thanks thanks thanks

I can't believe it. Tonight's takings just went through the roof. People are in spending mood and are quite immune to price hikes.

I guess it is the special occasion. Customers order the best and no one object to corkage charges too.

I think if this continues I will expand my business significantly. I have asked my PRC staff to refer their family members to come here.

Merry Christmas and a propserous 2011, ho ho ho

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, another record night. We normally close at 1am but closed at 4 am because business was so solid

And all my PRC staff happily carried on, showing their enthusiasm until the last customer. Only one Sinkie cashier said wanted to join her friends at 1 am party, so I said please go

The PRC staff got another cash hongbao for being such hardworkers and helping my business boom. The Sinkie, well, she is just there so that I can use the dependency ratio, or else I would have let her go long time ago

Woohoo. MERRY X'MAS, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!!!

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC staff are the best, I urge all SMEs to use more PRC staff and put pressure on MOM to open up the ratio

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
why are you telling everybody this?

..your bomming restaurat business
...hardworking FT mei mei..etc

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
why are you telling everybody this?

..your bomming restaurat business
...hardworking FT mei mei..etc

Who gives a flying fark how much the TS give and what he does. I suspect he lives in a fantasy world where he imagines himself sitting in a big chair handing out ang pows to a queue of workers.

No one who is anybody will give ang pows and then sit down and bother himself to post this on a forum like this.