• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore JI leader may be in Indonesia - police

1tigerboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont be afraid of him la.... he is nothing to me..... Maybe he is dead or he is in indo, he can swim so far ma. if he is in indo, them Singapore Police can retired le.

satan666

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am wondering wat the goverment is doing, the 1st time where they announced the prisonner escaped is like dunno how long after he escaped, then they paste the old pic of him everywhere in sg.. where his last pic in prison is very very skinny, and last.. i dun think he will starve la, he got so many supporter.. lol jk..

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
hes dead la :smile:
even if he lives , no difference... (no offence)
many more and better skilled upcoming terrorist than him... :smile:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
you mean lucy or looksee? why sometime u call him lucy, sometime u call him looksee???

LOOKSEE... got someone say bad thing about you :biggrin:

Tat 1 ish Looksee lah... But i mus admit... he has an uncanny resemblance of Mas...:biggrin::p