• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Booked by TP for being Kaypoh

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
driver_alerts_police_of_errant_motorist-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Sabiah's brother was booked by the traffic police for "being a road nuisance" when he alerted them of another driver using the phone while driving. According to the STOMPers, the officer insisted that the STOMPer's brother was "jamming his brakes", but they didn't see the woman driver using her phone.

The STOMPer wrote:

"My family was travelling along BKE (SLE) in a car driven by my brother.

"There was a grey car in front of us, driven by a woman, on the 2nd lane very slowly.

"My brother overtook her and saw her using her phone.

"He noticed a patrol car, slowed down and signalled to the officers, that the lady behind us was using her phone while driving.

"The officers signalled for both cars to stop.

"My brother was informed by one officer that he will be booked for being a road nuisance and for committing road rage. He will be summoned $150 and given 6 demerit points.

"The officer insisted that my brother was jamming his brakes, and he did not see the lady driver using her phone.

"My brother explained that his whole family was in the car and he would never be reckless with our lives.

"The officer even said that it was road rage and my brother should not take the law into his own hands.

"What is road rage?

"Is it an offence to inform the officers that someone was being a road hazard not only to herself but to others?"

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cheebye lah...so fucking kpo for what...

obi good kenna booked.

of course the mata say neber see lah...if book the woman bcos of this kpo, the woman will cry foul and the mata look stupid...if i mata i oso mati mati say neber see...LOL

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1 sided story. Remember what happen to the Pierre Png example. It turns out the other guy was at fault as well(if not more so) then Pierre Png

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 sided story. Remember what happen to the Pierre Png example. It turns out the other guy was at fault as well(if not more so) then Pierre Png

Pierre Png is one unlucky dude who
have to deal with Sinkies on the road .

More Sinkies are bred and their children
who inherit their traits are coming up .

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 possible reasons I could think of for the officer's action.

1) The officer was behind in his quota. Could not hit his quota for the day hence anyhow book.

2) He was pissed because now he had to write a report. If that guy driver didn't do what he did, that officer could have gone home early with an easy day. Instead, he now have to write report about the incident. So he was pissed and want to teach that driver not to be so kaypoh.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The police is right. Anybody non-police trying to enforce traffic law is a nuisance and danger on the road. Even non-uniformed police in unmarked vehicle won't try to do that for commonsense' sake.

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
The one that kpo is the brother of a Stomper mah... Stomper are known to be kpo and everything, anything also can stomp and kpo....

That is their retribution