• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Wants To Be Rich? Buy My 4D Prediction & Be A Millionaire!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who wants to be rich!
Just follow my 4D Prediction!
Using my super smart brain )
It is so easy to strike lottery )

Just buy the number I have posted

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Who wants to be rich!

Christ clint,you cant even pick a winning horse at the races,remember you pick better than ever to win and you promise tat you will cut off your dick if it went eat grass,remember clint it finish last eating plenty of grass:rolleyes:...now how is it possible you can to predict 4D numbers:rolleyes:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who wants to be rich!

[COLOR="_______"]Stop bragging, my 4D lucky parrot has bigger brain than yours. [/COLOR]

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christ clint,you cant even pick a winning horse at the races,remember you pick better than ever to win and you promise tat you will cut off your dick if it went eat grass,remember clint it finish last eating plenty of grass:rolleyes:...now how is it possible you can to predict 4D numbers:rolleyes:

You moronic dumbass:oIo:

I recoup my losses and more by betting on Snow Fairy in the Hong Kong Cup:mad:

You better jolly well follow my 4D number and you may save yourself from the MRT tracks..

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I recoup my losses and more by betting on Snow Fairy in the Hong Kong Cup:mad:
You better jolly well follow my 4D number and you may save yourself from the MRT tracks..

if your numbers never open how?

never open, you chop lan jiao, ON? if yes, I will believe you and BUY $0000 small and $1.000 BIG.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
if your numbers never open how?

never open, you chop lan jiao, ON? if yes, I will believe you and BUY $0000 small and $1.000 BIG.

If my number never open, I pluck off your matchstick dick for jinxing my number:mad:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
times muz b bad ...

'elite' now oso gotta sel 4d nos 2 peasants 2 make a living ... :o

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
...I spend only $2000 (1000 Big 1000 Small) on the number which is chump change for me..

I buy 6666 after watching Jack Neo's Where got Ghost, and looking at your nick, but it came out 6669 last Sunday.

OK, where are the lucky number. Will 6666 come out first, second and third prize coming Wednesday?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I buy 6666 after watching Jack Neo's Where got Ghost, and looking at your nick, but it came out 6669 last Sunday.

OK, where are the lucky number. Will 6666 come out first, second and third prize coming Wednesday?

You moronic dumbass
I did not ask anyone to buy 6666. The number that will come out on wednesday is also posted in my first post. Don't they teach you to read numbers anymore in school..

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The least amount I will win for tomorrow's draw is a quarter of a million dollars..That will be disappointing..

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The least amount I will win for tomorrow's draw is a quarter of a million dollars..That will be disappointing..

DISAPPOINTING.

hellnotes_stack.jpg