• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean Egg Fell 800m and Broke Into A Million Pieces!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to be a mountaineer, never let anyone call you Egg. What happens when a eggs falls 800m, it will break into a million pieces. My fellow mountaineers call me 'The Rock' for my rock solild physique and the girls call me 'The Rock' for my rock hard hot rod :wink: I am absolutely sure I would have survived that fall.

“Egg” – the sobriquet given to Mr Ong by eldest brother Eng Ju “because when he was born, his head was shaped like an egg” – was at the tail-end of a five-week trip, Lance told MediaCorp.

Singaporean falls to his death in New Zealand
Singaporean Ong Eng Wu fell to his death at New Zealand's Mount Aspiring on Wednesday. Mr Ong's parents who were supportive of his passion had always been worried at the same time. Should a parent encourage their child's passion even if it entrails risks?
by Nadira Begum
Filed under News He started rock-climbing five years ago at a Safra club, before progressing to mountain-climbing. The youngest of four boys, Ong Eng Wu, 21, wanted to be a mountaineering guide after graduating from university.

But Mr Ong’s life was cut short on Wednesday when he fell 800m on the southwest ridge of New Zealand’s Mt Aspiring – one of the more challenging routes to the summit. He was 200m away from the peak of the 3,033-m mountain on the South Island and had been climbing with a 20-year-old companion, believed to be a fellow member of the Melbourne University Mountaineering Club (MUMC).

According to Wanaka Alpine Cliff Rescue team leader Gary Dickson, Mr Ong is believed to have fallen from a steep gully, reported the Otago Daily Times. Mr Ong and his companion – who made it to the summit and got help from other parties – were believed to have been climbing “unroped”, but this was not unusual, Mr Dickson told TVNZ.

A three-member rescue team used a strop to recover Mr Ong’s body from the steep terrain, and Wanaka Police are investigating the cause of death.

Mr Ong suffered “many broken bones and a twisted neck”, his older brother Lance, 28, posted on Facebook.

“Egg” – the sobriquet given to Mr Ong by eldest brother Eng Ju “because when he was born, his head was shaped like an egg” – was at the tail-end of a five-week trip, Lance told MediaCorp.

Lance said their mother has spoken to Mr Ong’s climbing companion. “The friend was climbing about 100m in front of Egg. Suddenly, he heard Egg shout. Next thing he knew, Egg was somewhere down below,” Lance added.

Their parents were supportive of Mr Ong’s passion for mountaineering, but worried when he did snow climbs or ascended to high altitudes. The “very cheerful boy” – a student council chairman at Yishun Town Secondary before he went to Melbourne’s Trinity College for pre-university studies – was the fittest in his family, said Lance.

Mr Ong was in his third year studying criminology and Russian language and culture. He was an “active, energetic member” of the MUMC, said club president Andy Green via email. “He showed a lot of dedication to the club… organising and leading countless trips outdoors with other members.”

Mr Ong’s body is likely to arrive in Singapore tonight.

Ong Eng Wu lived his life to the fullest as he fulfilled his passion of mountaineering.

Even though his parents supported him, they must have held their hearts in their mouths each time he embarked on a trip. This is where the question arises :

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
girls call me 'The Rock' for my rock hard hot rod :wink:

fat-woman-sex.jpg

rock, come rock me harder please ! :biggrin:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to be a mountaineer, never let anyone call you Egg. What happens when a eggs falls 800m, it will break into a million pieces. My fellow mountaineers call me 'The Rock' for my rock solild physique and the girls call me 'The Rock' for my rock hard hot rod :wink: I am absolutely sure I would have survived that fall.

[ :

"Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall......"

If not for Alice as witness, no human will know that Humpty was an egg.

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you want to be a mountaineer, never let anyone call you egg. What happens when a eggs falls 800m, it will break into a million pieces. My fellow mountaineers call me 'the rock' for my rock solild physique and the girls call me 'the rock' for my rock hard hot rod :wink: i am absolutely sure i would have survived that fall.

“egg” – the sobriquet given to mr ong by eldest brother eng ju “because when he was born, his head was shaped like an egg” – was at the tail-end of a five-week trip, lance told mediacorp.

singaporean falls to his death in new zealand
singaporean ong eng wu fell to his death at new zealand's mount aspiring on wednesday. Mr ong's parents who were supportive of his passion had always been worried at the same time. Should a parent encourage their child's passion even if it entrails risks?
By nadira begum
filed under news he started rock-climbing five years ago at a safra club, before progressing to mountain-climbing. The youngest of four boys, ong eng wu, 21, wanted to be a mountaineering guide after graduating from university.

But mr ong’s life was cut short on wednesday when he fell 800m on the southwest ridge of new zealand’s mt aspiring – one of the more challenging routes to the summit. He was 200m away from the peak of the 3,033-m mountain on the south island and had been climbing with a 20-year-old companion, believed to be a fellow member of the melbourne university mountaineering club (mumc).

According to wanaka alpine cliff rescue team leader gary dickson, mr ong is believed to have fallen from a steep gully, reported the otago daily times. Mr ong and his companion – who made it to the summit and got help from other parties – were believed to have been climbing “unroped”, but this was not unusual, mr dickson told tvnz.

A three-member rescue team used a strop to recover mr ong’s body from the steep terrain, and wanaka police are investigating the cause of death.

Mr ong suffered “many broken bones and a twisted neck”, his older brother lance, 28, posted on facebook.

“egg” – the sobriquet given to mr ong by eldest brother eng ju “because when he was born, his head was shaped like an egg” – was at the tail-end of a five-week trip, lance told mediacorp.

Lance said their mother has spoken to mr ong’s climbing companion. “the friend was climbing about 100m in front of egg. Suddenly, he heard egg shout. Next thing he knew, egg was somewhere down below,” lance added.

Their parents were supportive of mr ong’s passion for mountaineering, but worried when he did snow climbs or ascended to high altitudes. The “very cheerful boy” – a student council chairman at yishun town secondary before he went to melbourne’s trinity college for pre-university studies – was the fittest in his family, said lance.

Mr ong was in his third year studying criminology and russian language and culture. He was an “active, energetic member” of the mumc, said club president andy green via email. “he showed a lot of dedication to the club… organising and leading countless trips outdoors with other members.”

mr ong’s body is likely to arrive in singapore tonight.

Ong eng wu lived his life to the fullest as he fulfilled his passion of mountaineering.

Even though his parents supported him, they must have held their hearts in their mouths each time he embarked on a trip. This is where the question arises :

fuck you cheebye kia, your laubu cheebye kana fucked by 8 million bangalas and now become the biggest 800 kilometres puacheebye kang in bangaladesh

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun tok so much when u only climb bukit timah hill. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You retarded gay dog:oIo:

I have scaled Annapurna which is more than 50 Bt Timah Hill and I have the videos to prove it:oIo:

You can't even climb over your mama's sagging tits:oIo::oIo:

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded gay dog:oIo:

Kaninama CB Hill is full of smelly and dirty Banglas:oIo: Haven't you been back to your home lately:oIo::oIo:

Fuck you cheebye kia , the only fucking place you everyday climb in and out in and out in and out is your laubu chow cheebye hole which is deeper than Mount Everest and your bangala father's arsehole

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you cheebye kia , the only fucking place you everyday climb in and out in and out in and out is my laubu chow cheebye hole which is deeper than Mount Everest and my bangala father's arsehole

YOU SPASTIC MAGGOT:oIo:

YOU ARE AS GAY AS HELL! ALL I HEAR FROM YOU ALL DAY IS BANGLA THIS BANGLA THAT AND YOUR LAUBU THIS YOUR LAUBU THAT!

IT'S SO FUCKING BORING AND UNCREATIVE..

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
you spastic maggot:oio:

You are as gay as hell! All i hear from you all day is bangla this bangla that and your laubu this your laubu that!

It's so fucking boring and uncreative..

fuck you cheebye kia, its a fact that your laubu cheebye size as big as bangladesh and home of 800 million bangalas living inside her cheebye, you should be very proud since your laubu cheebye is the biggest on guinesss world record book