• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Doctor arrested for throwing away a business card of a man named "Muhammad."

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doctor arrested over Pakistan's archaic blasphemy laws
Monday 13th December, 2010

The complaint was supported by local religious leaders, meaning the doctor could now face a death sentence.

A doctor has been jailed in Pakistan for throwing away a business card of a man named "Muhammad."

The incident took place in Hyderabad, resulting in the doctor, Naushad Walyani, being taken to prison.

Walyani was arrested over a seemingly trivial gesture in which he threw the business card of a passing pharmaceutical salesman in the rubbish bin.

Annoyed by the gesture, the salesman returned later with colleagues to admonish the doctor, allegedly attacking him during an argument.

The salesman threatened to report the doctor for blasphemy for not respecting the sacred name of the Prophet, as engraved on the business card.

A complaint was later made to police under the Blasphemy Act. The doctor was arrested and is now awaiting trial.

A later apology and the assurance that he had no intention of insulting the Prophet by throwing the card in the bin has so far served no purpose.

The complaint was supported by local religious leaders, meaning the doctor could now face a death sentence.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nov 23, 2010
Slashing duo not given probation

A SCHOOL altercation turned bloody after it spilled into the streets in July 2010.

On Tuesday, Mohamad Fazlie Azmi, 17, and Muhammad Farid Abdullah, 16, were sentenced to reformative training for slashing MacPherson Secondary School student Liu Zheng Tao, 17, and his 14-year-old friend with knives, at a basketball court at Circuit Road.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
ccb

shd i ever visit Pakiss ma ass

I will print my name as Muhammad sure can get biz

ccb

Turban or sonkok too tight liao

using lanjiao tau to think? :oIo:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
ccb

shd i ever visit Pakiss ma ass

I will print my name as Muhammad sure can get biz

ccb

Turban or sonkok too tight liao

using lanjiao tau to think? :oIo:

Only loser sinkie peasants like you will need to change their names to get businesses.

Do you know why you suck at getting new deals? You obviously look ugly and speak broken english :oIo:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doctor arrested over Pakistan's archaic blasphemy laws
Monday 13th December, 2010

A doctor has been jailed in Pakistan for throwing away a business card of a man named "Muhammad."

The incident took place in Hyderabad, resulting in the doctor, Naushad Walyani, being taken to prison.

Walyani was arrested over a seemingly trivial gesture in which he threw the business card of a passing pharmaceutical salesman in the rubbish bin.

Annoyed by the gesture, the salesman returned later with colleagues to admonish the doctor, allegedly attacking him during an argument.

The salesman threatened to report the doctor for blasphemy for not respecting the sacred name of the Prophet, as engraved on the business card.

A complaint was later made to police under the Blasphemy Act. The doctor was arrested and is now awaiting trial.

A later apology and the assurance that he had no intention of insulting the Prophet by throwing the card in the bin has so far served no purpose.

I m not anti-islam, but this is the lamest ruling I have ever come across.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only loser sinkie peasants like you will need to change their names to get businesses.

Do you know why you suck at getting new deals? You obviously look ugly and speak broken english :oIo:

chao cheebye use your main a/c

do u lick your mother cheebye b4 u fuck her? :oIo:

do check for maggots and lice inside your mother's cunt. Clinton666 told me he saw your mother selling at Pertain rd