• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why PR siblings are allowed to buy HDB resale flat but not S’porean siblings?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why PR siblings are allowed to buy HDB resale flat but not S’porean siblings?
December 9th, 2010 | Author: Contributions

to: [email protected], [email protected]

cc: [email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected]

date: Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 2:58 PM
subject: 2 single PR siblings are allowed to buy resale HDB flat but not 2 single SC siblings
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com

Dear Minister Mah,

Lately, there is a cyber discussion on why 2 single PR siblings are allowed to buy resale HDB flat but not 2 single SC (Singapore Citizen) siblings. All involved parties are under the age of 35 years old.

Before I wrote to you in this letter, I did my homework calling up HDB hotline to make enquiry on resale procedure. The officer gave me a direct answer, ‘NO’ for the case involving 2 single SC. But she gave me another answer for the case involving 2 single PR; that they must write in to obtain approval for the resale purchase. The officer may not have given me the answer ‘NO’ but did you see the contradiction here?

I hope the Hon. Minister and the HDB can shed some light on this issue to fellow Singaporeans. Sir, maybe HDB can provide the statistics on each year how many joint-single PR applications have been successful.

Thank you for your attention.

Yours Faithfully,

Tony Keng Hong, Tan
NRIC: S*******H

*Note: Mr Teo (MP for Pasir Ris-Punggol GRC), if you received HDB reply on the statistics, do you mind share with us. Alternatively, can you ask Mr Mah in the next parliamentary session? I am your constituent of Punggol South. Thank you.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know of 2 Malaysian brothers who rent out their HDB flat and ride motor back to Johor every evening.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peasant Tan is a fool.

Marboro has sold his soul to Old Autocrat. Marboro Tan is paid millions to bloat state coffers selling pigeonholes to highest bidders. If foreign talents have more $$$, Marboro and his housing lackeys will sell pigeonholes to them.

Alas, only in Peasantpore!!

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Peasant Tan is a fool.

Marboro has sold his soul to Old Autocrat. Marboro Tan is paid millions to bloat state coffers selling pigeonholes to highest bidders. If foreign talents have more $$$, Marboro and his housing lackeys will sell pigeonholes to them.

Alas, only in Peasantpore!!

He is higher immortal OK. Don't anyhow demote him :p:p:p:p

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
pap dog spotted in this thread. your forefather come from china theory again.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo: