• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who stays at 11 Holland Grove Drive?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
December 9th, 2010 | Author: Contributions

Hi:

I went for a random walk and chanced upon a guardhouse outside one of private homes.
I knew it has got to be one of the PAPIES
I have never seen it before but later I vaguely remembered somebody mentioned some PAPY staying in the Holland area
As I was very curious I purposely walked by it twice in opposite directions and in the second pass a car came and stopped right in front of the house.
A police car followed behind very shortly and stopped behind the car. Still filled with curiosity I went home to check online.
I got the address using Google Street View.
Running checks I could only find the usual suspects at Namly Ceylon Rochalie Oxley Swettenham but no mention at Holland.
I was surprised to see a company called PCWL Investments, 2 numbers were associated with the address (dont know whether it is old address or what).
If you would run a check on the company nothing much is provided but there are some links which are associated with Burma.
Sounds fishy if you ask me!

If this is old news please enlighten me!

Taeyeon

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
December 9th, 2010 | Author: Contributions

Hi:

I went for a random walk and chanced upon a guardhouse outside one of private homes.
I knew it has got to be one of the PAPIES
I have never seen it before but later I vaguely remembered somebody mentioned some PAPY staying in the Holland area
As I was very curious I purposely walked by it twice in opposite directions and in the second pass a car came and stopped right in front of the house.
A police car followed behind very shortly and stopped behind the car. Still filled with curiosity I went home to check online.
I got the address using Google Street View.
Running checks I could only find the usual suspects at Namly Ceylon Rochalie Oxley Swettenham but no mention at Holland.
I was surprised to see a company called PCWL Investments, 2 numbers were associated with the address (dont know whether it is old address or what).
If you would run a check on the company nothing much is provided but there are some links which are associated with Burma.
Sounds fishy if you ask me!

If this is old news please enlighten me!

Taeyeon
That joker listed himself as investment castings,if u are from the industrial sector,you would know that the PAP company dealing in invetsment casting is called Precision Products S'pore Pte Ltd which was acquired by Madam Ho's company-ST Aerospace last year.

ST Aerospace acquires precision products Singapore Pte. Ltd ...
18 May 2009 ... Singapore Technologies Aerospace Ltd (ST Aerospace) today announced that it has acquired all the shares of Precision Products Singapore Pte Ltd

-www.avbuyer.com.cn › Home › News › Maintenance

You can trace from there,there is no way any one can run away fr Goggle,thanks be to Uncle SAM!

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
As to your point about

"If you would run a check on the company nothing much is provided but there are some links which are associated with Burma."

Me,I have absolutley no doubt that who ever he/she may be,their hands must be fully tainted with the BLOOD together with the murderous GENERALS of Myanmar.

The killer Tatmadaw ,that is DEATH to them!!!

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Board of directors -ST aerospace

Chairman-Tan Guong Chin
CEO-Chang Cheow Teck
COO-Lim Serh Ghee
VT,Aeroapace-Ang Chye Kiat
CTO-Lim Tau Fuie
Finance-Dawn Lit
Biz development-Kevin Chow
Marketing -Ambrose William
HR-Kenneth Tan
Quality-Ah Quek
Comms-Belinda Ng
CIO-Loke Chee Meng
Legal-Sim Wai Young

Pl let me know who is at 11,Holland Grobve Drive ?

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way,CEO-Chang Cheow Teck is listed in

www.yeocheowtong.com/Salaries.html -

This Ang Moh PAP hater has also added many interesting news,such as Baroness Vadera

Baroness Vadera is Temasek's big secret - they don't want another Goodyear scandal
Lady Vadera aka Shriti Vadera was born in Uganda around 1962 of Indian parentage. Her family owned a small tea plantation but fled to India in 1971 or 1972, the year before Idi Amin’s expulsions of Indians. She became the "favorite" of former British Prime Minister, Gordon Brown.

in June 2007, Brown saw to it that Ms. Vadera was created a life peer on July 11, 2007 as Baroness Vadera of Holland Park in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.

Baroness Vadera is seldom, if ever, mentioned by Temasek which learned its lesson from the Charles W. "Chip" Goodyear affair. Goodyear seems to have disappeared. In hiding? Plastic surgery for a new identity

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
More interesting addition

www.yeocheowtong.com/Salaries.html -

Drug Lord
U Tun Myint Naing, aka Steven Law
and Cecilia Ng, aka Ng Sor Hong
According to the United States Department of the Treasury (their diagram, below), Steven Law, is the son of Lo Hsing Han, chairman of Burma's biggest conglomerate, Asia World, founded in 1992.

Steven Law, the Managing Director of Asia World, runs many companies in Singapore with the help of his Singaporean wife, Cecilia Ng aka Ng Sor Hong.

Cecilia Ng is said to have close connections within the Singapore government, which permit these Burmese drug lords to operate and launder their money in Singapore.

Although Singapore is proud of its mandatory death penalty for smalltime narcotics smugglers and heroin addicts, both father (Lo Hsing Han) and son (Steven Law) travel freely in and out of Singapore.

"The family money is offshore," said a high-level US narcotics official. "The old man is a convicted drug trafficker, so his kid is handling the financial activities." That is, with the help of Cecilia Ng and her Singapore

Cecilia Ng Sor Hong was born in 1958, studied at Dunman Secondary School and Hwa Chong Junior College. She is the third daughter of Mr Ng Ah Khoon and Madam Hong Or Tew Chua, residents in Jansen Road, Singapore.

Ms Ng originally married her college sweetheart, now a second-hand car dealer, and had three children by him. She divorced him and married Mr Law in 1995.

Ms Ng has condominium apartment off Alexandra Road in Singapore - she is rarely there.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ms Chua Lee Hoong
Assistant Director of Ministry of Home Affairs????

Senior Political Correspondent of Straits Times (SPH unit) and apologist for Singapore's Government

This photo has been reconstructed as Ms Chua, an ex officer of Singapore's secret police (ISD) keeps a very low profile -- at least personally.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha,this is what the Ang Moh PAP hater says about Mr Chang Cheow Teck

Lieutenant-Colonel Chang Cheow Teck
Former position: Senior Officer in the Air Force

Unable to find any photo
Probable ISD agent

Singapore, 29 April 2010 – Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd (ST Engineering) today announced the appointment of Mr Chang Cheow Teck as President of Singapore Technologies Aerospace Ltd (ST Aerospace). Mr Chang, 50, is currently the President of Singapore Technologies Marine Ltd (ST Marine).

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agus Anwar =Laughing all the way from the bank...=
Thanks to Singapore's policy of not having extradition treaties with
nearby countries

His banks in Indonesia were too big to fail (sound familiar?).

Still, Mr Agus became a Singapore citizen the year he made headlines for allegedly owing the Indonesian government 3.2 trillion rupiah—Singapore loves to reward crooks—if they are rich.

Agus Anwar flet to Singapore in 2000 to "start afresh."

Singapore happily granted citizenship to Agus in 2004 - at the very time that news reports quoted Indonesian officials as saying that he owed the Indonesian government 3.2 trillion rupiah.

This money was to have been used to bail out two of his Indonesian-based banks which collapsed as a result of the 1997 crisis - kind of like stealing from an Indonesian TARP fund like the rich banks get in the U.S.

Jakarta was outraged when it was reported that Agus Anwar, the owner of Bank Istimarat, had obtained Singaporean citizenship. Whereas, in Indonesia, he was entangled in a legal case for embezzling Rp700 billion in funds from PT Bahana Pembinaan Usaha Indonesia (BPUI), a state-owned finance company. A wave of protest issued from Jakarta. “In any case, it feels unethical that someone is involved in robbing state funds, and our neighbors readily provide them with shelter, even citizenship,” said Indonesian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Noer Hassan Wirajuda.

Now greedy Argus Anwar is being sued for bankruptcy in Singapore (in spite of his hidden millions).

The Singapore Court sides with Anwar, the crook!

Mr Anwar's lawyer argued that the $10.5 million Mr Agus took from Orion Oil in 2008 was not a loan but part of a deal the latter had inked with another firm Gainsford Capital.

Gainsford Capital paid Mr Agus US$30 million ($41 million) for 70 per cent of his shares in one of his companies in Singapore.

Their agreement was that Gainsford Capital had to obtain a loan of US$200 million for the deal to go through.

Subsequently, Mr Agus obtained a further $10.5 million from Orion Oil as he had suffered losses on the stock market. The sum, he alleged, was an advance on the deal with Gainsford Capital.

Gainsford Capital eventually failed to secure the US$200 million loan and the deal fell through. It then served a statutory demand for the monies to be returned by Mr Agus.

Earlier, a High Court had dismissed Gainsford Capital's claim to recover the US$30 million from Mr Agus. Gainsford appealed twice, but the Singapore Appellate Court, comprising Justice Chao Hick Tin (赵锡燊), Justice Andrew Phang, and Justice V K Rajah, threw out both appeals.