• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

do you feel like a lesser mortal when you talk to Ang Mo at raffle place

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

When you have $$$, a good car, private property and a good education from a top university from SG/UK/US, Ang Mo will feel like a lesser mortal when they talk to you :oIo:

Peasants will never have this feeling though :oIo:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's easy to identify losers who have an inferiority complex and feel like losers when they talk to foreigners. I'm talking about all those jokers who suddenly develop a really bad foreign accent when they start talking to Ang Moh

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
y u go 2 raffles place n tok 2 n angmoh u dunno? ...

so, most lightly iz u go 2 raffles place n angmoh u dunno tok 2 u ... lidat, u tok 2 him like n ah beng la ...

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you have $$$, a good car, private property and a good education from a top university from SG/UK/US, Ang Mo will feel like a lesser mortal when they talk to you :oIo:

Peasants will never have this feeling though :oIo:

Are u a fucking retard? There is no top uni from SG. Are u from AntUAss? :oIo:

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's easy to identify losers who have an inferiority complex and feel like losers when they talk to foreigners. I'm talking about all those jokers who suddenly develop a really bad foreign accent when they start talking to Ang Moh

I have this acquaintance, whenever he speak to angmo he 180degree switch accent to try to mimic angmo's accent. The way he tries to mimic that accent is so super unnatural and exaggerated that I have the ultimate urge to punch his teeth out of his mouth and get him to shut the fuck up for good.
Ish damn buay tahan when u hear that phoney accent....really makes body hair stand......:oIo:

Those pinkerton syndrome sinkie peasants should grow some self respect and stop embarassing themselves man :oIo:

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have this acquaintance, whenever he speak to angmo he 180degree switch accent to try to mimic angmo's accent. The way he tries to mimic that accent is so super unnatural and exaggerated that I have the ultimate urge to punch his teeth out of his mouth.

If that can help him sound more natural, why are you still waiting.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have this acquaintance, whenever he speak to angmo he 180degree switch accent to try to mimic angmo's accent. The way he tries to mimic that accent is so super unnatural and exaggerated that I have the ultimate urge to punch his teeth out of his mouth and get him to shut the fuck up for good.
Ish damn buay tahan when u hear that phoney accent....really makes body hair stand......:oIo:

Those pinkerton syndrome sinkie peasants should grow some self respect and stop embarassing themselves man :oIo:

LOL. I have the same reaction whenever I hear someone speak like that. I dun understand why these pple find the need to speak with a fake accent. I speak the way I always do be it with locals or Ang Mohs. The Ang Mohs think we have a unique accent but otherwise are usually fine with it as long as you can communicate with them effectively.

Those jokers need to realize that we should be looking down at the Ang Moh not the other way round. Most Ang Moh from English speaking countries only speak 1 language, most SG Chinese can speak 3(English, Mandarin, Dialect) while the Mats and Indians can speak at least 2.

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL then you better not go down to those night spots where SPGs hang out. The way these bitches talk make my hair stand. There was a time when 1 of these ang mohs look over to me and asked " Are these bitches making fun the way I speak? "

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dont talk to them, write to them instead. they will pee in their pants. they like to talk, but come to black and white. they hold back and refuse to commit. tried this a lot of time and it works. :biggrin:

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal

wahlaneh...
depends on what u talk to that angmoh about n how u say it lor.:wink:
but if u talk lose u can always talk dialect (hokkien, teochew, cantonese, hakka, hylam) or malay make them blur mah.:biggrin:

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cos' got some highest mortal keep psychoing the sinkies to feel ashamed
of their singlish, and look up to the Angmohs, learn the way they speak.
Actually when you hear these highest mortals speak on national TV,
you want to bang the wall and die, cos' you feel injustice you should be the higher mortal than them.:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
LOL then you better not go down to those night spots where SPGs hang out. The way these bitches talk make my hair stand. There was a time when 1 of these ang mohs look over to me and asked " Are these bitches making fun the way I speak? "
The most irritating part is when they end every statement as if they are asking a question.
There's this advertisement on TV when a woman says "I like their services and professionalism." Can't remember what the ad is about. But the tone of the word "professionalism" is as if she is asking a question.

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Singaporeans who served 2-years doing NS feel any lesser mortal than those who didn't, than PAP is fucked!!!GKS soul will wake up and drag the Leegime with him.

Male sinkies will grab any dubious hint of masculinity or achievement given the fact that they are no more than a bunch of emasculated sheep. :mad: So you were a slave for two years? Big deal.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL. I have the same reaction whenever I hear someone speak like that. I dun understand why these pple find the need to speak with a fake accent. I speak the way I always do be it with locals or Ang Mohs. The Ang Mohs think we have a unique accent but otherwise are usually fine with it as long as you can communicate with them effectively.

Those jokers need to realize that we should be looking down at the Ang Moh not the other way round. Most Ang Moh from English speaking countries only speak 1 language, most SG Chinese can speak 3(English, Mandarin, Dialect) while the Mats and Indians can speak at least 2.
==

just be confident and be yourself...there is nothing to feel lesser mortal about...Asian are typically more reserved and shy - ang mohs tend to be more vocal. As pointed out above, any uncle in the street can speak more than one language - even not so much educated can speak mandrain, a dialect, malay. Ang moh...the most 2 ..english and french / german / spanish...