• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How you feel if your boss tells you ............?

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hiya people out there would like to share with you what my boss told all of us today.

Boss " Hello everybody let me assure you all at the moment you all no need to worry about retrenchment but you all will never know what will happen tomorrow. You see those China nationals that are working for us they are paid less that you all but they are producing more than you all if not equal. Some of them even come up and ask me to hire them direct but....... As a company we are of international standard but as workers you all need to shape up. "

Hence this make me start thinking is it time to start looking for alternative work?

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your boss has very low EQ and lastly, he should be hanged for treason.

Hiya people out there would like to share with you what my boss told all of us today.

Boss " Hello everybody let me assure you all at the moment you all no need to worry about retrenchment but you all will never know what will happen tomorrow. You see those China nationals that are working for us they are paid less that you all but they are producing more than you all if not equal. Some of them even come up and ask me to hire them direct but....... As a company we are of international standard but as workers you all need to shape up. "

Hence this make me start thinking is it time to start looking for alternative work?

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal

time to ask for pay rise!just kidding.
no need to take his words too hard,just continue work as usual and keep a lookout for better job.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
F88K NO !!! F88K NO !!!

It's time to learn how to start a business which is rival to your boss and BE YOUR OWN BOSS !! This would allow you to realize if your current boss is talking sense, cents, or tok cock !!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

same applies 2 u, boss ...

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
time to ask for pay rise!just kidding.
no need to take his words too hard,just continue work as usual and keep a lookout for better job.

There are many jobs at our shipyards. Retrenched personnel in the near future can apply there. Sure got jobs one. But maybe too pampered to apply ??:eek:

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many jobs at our shipyards. Retrenched personnel in the near future can apply there. Sure got jobs one. But maybe too pampered to apply ??:eek:

also..IRs looking for retrenched....just fuck him and wait for him to give u "golden" shake...

sir cum-a-lot

Alfrescian
Loyal

its just the typical lip service that bosses like to use, so to squeeze you people dryer than sugar cane.

If he/she thinks the FTs can replace you people easily & hands down, then let his wish crystallize. The lot of you tender & seek better prospects elsewhere, and your boss will soon realize that his rice in the ricebowl quickly becomes porridge.

Mighty Megatron

Alfrescian
Loyal
For starters my loyalty to the company would drop to rock bottom. Trying to squeeze more out of locals by using foreigners as a thread. :mad:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

The fact that you don't even appreciate what your boss is doing means he should just have fired all of you and hired the China workers at half the pay and twice the productivity.

You think he owes you a living is it?

troubledtimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be honest, PRC are wising up nowadays, and tends to eat snake more often. PRC workers needs very constant supervision, otherwise they will spend time just lingering around.