• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangladesh Is The Smelly & Dirty Shithole Of Earth!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCKING HELL:oIo::oIo:
WAS WATCHING AMAZING AND WAS TOTALLY DISGUSTED BY 'AMAZING' BANGLADESH, THE TOTALLY SMELLY AND DIRTY SHITHOLE OF EARTH. IT IS AS THOUGH ALL THE FAECES OF MOTHER EARTH IS DUMPED ON THIS SHITTY COUNTRY.

THE STREET SMELLS LIKE SHIT, THE PEOPLE LOOKS AND SMELLS LIKE CRAP AND EVEN THE FOOD SMELLS LIKE POOP. THE RIVER IN BANGLADESH IS LIKE THE TOILET BOWL OF SOME COFFESHOPS WHEN THE FLUSH IS OUT OF ORDER.DAMN:mad::mad:

ALL YOU TREACHEROUS RETARDS WHO COMPLAINS ALL DAY ABOUT SINGAPORE NEED TO BE EXILED TO CRAPPY BANGLADESH!

FUCK YOU BANGLADESH! FUCK YOU BLANGLAS :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:
FOR ELIMINATING MY SEXY AND BEAUTIFUL STEPHANIE!:mad::mad::mad:

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
WAS WATCHING AMAZING AND WAS TOTALLY DISGUSTED BY 'AMAZING' BANGLADESH, THE TOTALLY SMELLY AND DIRTY SHITHOLE OF EARTH. IT IS AS THOUGH ALL THE FAECES OF MOTHER EARTH IS DUMPED ON THIS SHITTY COUNTRY.

THE STREET SMELLS LIKE SHIT, THE PEOPLE LOOKS AND SMELLS LIKE CRAP AND EVEN THE FOOD SMELLS LIKE POOP. THE RIVER IN BANGLADESH IS LIKE THE TOILET BOWL OF SOME COFFESHOPS WHEN THE FLUSH IS OUT OF ORDER.DAMN:mad::mad:

ALL YOU TREACHEROUS RETARDS WHO COMPLAINS ALL DAY ABOUT SINGAPORE NEED TO BE EXILED TO CRAPPY BANGLADESH!

what a outburst. u rape by bangla? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal

totally agree...:wink:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
It makes most of the top brand clothes in the world. U better burn them then!

You retarded gay dog:oIo:

The Banglas must have told you these blatant lies while you were sucking their dirty and smelly cocks and making them high. My clothes are made by Italian and French artisans, not some dirty and smelly Banglas.:oIo::oIo:

Ilovelamb

Alfrescian
Loyal

MOst BLANGLAS my company employs are hardworking and honest workers. Without them helping you to build your 1 rm flat you will be homeless!:oIo:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
god damn it! The un should pass a resolution to nuke bangladesh from the face of mother earth and our planet will be a greener and more beautiful place to live in

You racist pig.:oIo:

Luckily you are in a totalitarian country
If you are in a 1st world country like me, your identity will be digged out and you will be sued, jailed and assraped by inmates :oIo::oIo:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Banglas must have told you these blatant lies while you were sucking their dirty and smelly cocks and making them high. My clothes are made by Italian and French artisans, not some dirty and smelly Banglas.:oIo::oIo:

Fuck you chao cheebye, internet brigade dickless shit! Don'T know, shut up. Most Singaporeans are smarter than the worthless dickhead internet brigade that bit their master's hand. Before you use your cheebye mouth to talk, realise
that the are 160 million Bangladesh to shit and pee you to hell! You are warned!

http://www.hm.com/us/corporateresponsibility__responsibility.nhtml

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bet you did not know that shithead? There are a lot of other things you do not know shithead. You think having tracking systems and using shit tricks make you smart? Everyone uses the same trickes overseas, but they keep them quiet while opening their eyes. Only dumbass like you do this and let all the enemies from around the world see.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
160 million Bangladeshis is enough to flatten your ill gotten ferrari, condos and houses and dirty your money beyond use, you shithead racist IB.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, oh dear! Singapore is dependent on foreign talent and labor inputs to stay competitive. That population is much more than 500,000 and countries like Bangladesh, with its educated and hardworking huge population is an important source of labor talent for us. Singapore appreciates Bangladesh for allow us to employ their people, and Bangladesh appreciates Singapore for us employing their people. It is a win-win agreement and good international relations between both nations. We must never be complacent and good friends in South Asia is important. Our forefathers also came from South Asia. Oh dear, oh dear!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your PAP master loves their smell, they are called Foreign Talent. If you continue to adore your master in the cumming election, I bet they will bring in another 1.5m for you to smell.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, so much racial hatred! Singapore cannot have racial division. Racial harmony is fundamental to the stable economic progress of Singapore. Perhaps after leaving school, some people have forgotten the Singapore National Pledge.

"We, the citizens of Singapore,
pledge ourselves as one united people,
regardless of race, language or religion,
to build a democratic society
based on justice and equality
so as to achieve happiness, prosperity and
progress for our nation. "

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal

Clit69 :oIo::oIo::oIo:

You should go to Little India and vent your anger there not hide behind your PC. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

But then that's what you are good for..... a keyboard warrior :rolleyes::rolleyes:

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
MOst BLANGLAS my company employs are hardworking and honest workers. Without them helping you to build your 1 rm flat you will be homeless!:oIo:

You spastic maggot:oIo:

Which part of my post says they are not hardworking and honest:mad: The Banglas' cum in your eyes has hampered our vision.
All I am saying is THE STREETS OF BANGLADESH SMELLS LIKE SHIT, THE PEOPLE LOOKS AND SMELLS LIKE CRAP AND EVEN THE FOOD SMELLS LIKE POOP. THE RIVER IN BANGLADESH IS LIKE THE TOILET BOWL OF SOME COFFESHOPS WHEN THE FLUSH IS OUT OF ORDER.

IT'S TRUE, OH IT'S DAMN TRUE:oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you chao cheebye, internet brigade dickless shit! Don'T know, shut up. Most Singaporeans are smarter than the worthless dickhead internet brigade that bit their master's hand. Before you use your cheebye mouth to talk, realise
that the are 160 million Bangladesh to shit and pee you to hell! You are warned!

http://www.hm.com/us/corporateresponsibility__responsibility.nhtml

You spastic maggot:oIo:

You must have fucked up big time in your PSLE Maths.
When you add 160 million retards with an IQ of below 70, you do not get a genius. It doesn't work that way.
You mother fuck the Bangla in the bush!:oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You racist pig.:oIo:

Luckily you are in a totalitarian country
If you are in a 1st world country like me, your identity will be digged out and you will be sued, jailed and assraped by inmates :oIo::oIo:

YOU FUCKING CLINTON666 WANNABE:oIo:
HOW IS TELLING THE TRUTH RACIST:oIo::oIo:
YOU CAN ASK YOUR MOTHER, WHO FUCKED THE BANGLA IN THE BUSH,
IF THEY ARE INDEED DIRTY, SMELLY AND WHETHER THEIR FOOD TASTE LIKE POOP