• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

should ahneh be banned from lifting their arms in mrt?

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
for those who take mrt will most likely encounter dis incident before....

packed evening crowd inside mrt....squeeze until should to shoulder...then train door open and dis ahneh pushes in and stand beside u...then he lift his arm to hold on to the bar above....dats where the toxic smell hits u....u feel nausea..wanto to vomit but cannot...u want to move away but cannot u all r packed like sardine....dis happen at bugis station and u r alighting at tampines...a good 40min journey....u wanto get out of the train but then u will not be able to get on to any train as all trains will be packed....worse, if there is two ahneh on ur left and right lifting their arms...then u get a double dose of toxic fume from their armpit...worse it is the end of the day so the smell is really strong.....KNNPCB!

i have the following suggestions for smrt:

1. banned all ahneh from lifting their arms in mrt
2 have a special cabin for ahneh
3. screen for those ahneh with strong armpit smell and hose them down with dettol/deodrant mxture
4. have a free shower room for ahneh so dat they can take a shower before boarding the train.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are just curing the 'symptom' not killing the source. What's to stop them from brushing past you in the mall? Or perhaps tap your shoulders across a walkway to ask u for directions?

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
even if the kelings dun lift up their arms, u can still smell the stink.

sometimes badluck get stuck in the same lift as them.

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
also to ban those PRC chicks who did not shave their armpit. ban them from taking public transport. Otherwise must not wear sleeveless :mad:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
also to ban those PRC chicks who did not shave their armpit. ban them from taking public transport. Otherwise must not wear sleeveless :mad:

Armpit%20Hair%20Big.jpg

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is racism.

If the focus is on the body odour or smell, then not only ahneh's be banned. Because any nationality also can have bad armpit smell and body odour. :o

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[COLOR="_______"]I also noticed most foreign workers, not just Ah Neh, don't brush their teeth. When they open their mouth, it smells like shit. Sometime I have to skip the train to avoid their odor.[/COLOR]

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suggest they should have an "ah neh only" carriage right at the tail end. This way, all the air will flow backwards when the train moves.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
where's ramseth to come in here?

Btw i hate this fucking issue of racism here. Cos it's a fact keling shit skins smell bad. Many of them do. Yet nope we're not supposed to mention it. Yet it's not racism to say chinese smell bad or what.

This fucking racism crap only applies to chinese ppl talking about facts of other races. Wtf is this?

If i say chinese ppl are gamblers or liars i'm not making a racist statement right?

Wtf is this.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
when we say chinagirls have hairy armpits, everyone laughs.

when we say kelings have smelly armpits, u get clowns screaming racism!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've seen pictures of trains in India where they ride sitting and standing outside the carriages. So why don't make them feel more at home? And the natives will be happy.

1. Less stinko inside.
2. More space inside.
3. Half fare for the clingers.

Everyone happy:biggrin:

Cheers!

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
When they asked directions, almost always very rude as if you owe them money or its your fault that they ended up in Singapore. They don't even want to thank you, as if you are their instant information counter, nothing more. They don't even bother to nod as if their godly presence is thanks enough.