• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The root cause of most of the problems in Singapore is the PAP

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
The root cause of most of the problems in Singapore is the PAP.

It is because PAP has got the most power here in this island. And it has great influence on the people. Any kind of major problem, such as social problem, economic problem, education problem, etc etc, we could trace the cause back to the PAP.

For example. Prevalent fuck up services? Thats manifestation of the PAP fuck up attitude, the attitude of "You are owned. I don't have to improve myself. I don't have to apologize for my mistakes. Because u are owned! Because I am superior than u are! I know it all! You don't know nothing!"

Last edited:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You cannot have anyone better than LKY, whether actor, government executive. You want to see worldclass losers, come to Singapore. BIGFUCK

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
and constants meetings with foreign leaders and conferences, people of wealth and prestiges, in overseas biz trips doesn't help to bridge the gap between our leaders and our peasants population. in fact they have alienated themselves from them.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, they are the creators of the economical policies that has caused Singapore to crash into recession even faster than most Asian countries.

So its pretty true. We should be looking to more people expressing a lack of confidence in the government steering us out of a recession. Its already clear that they intend to continue their current direction, if not double down on it.

That has drastic consequences for all of us.

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
If telling the truth by us is misleading, then what about the misleading by the PAP? Outright lies?

:rolleyes:
Papee are always telling white lies, that what gov suppose to be....white lies are used boost moral of the peoples in difficult time..... Even shitty times do that..... you can only find half truth here ......:rolleyes:

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you people now understand that PAP is always telling white lies to boost moral?

learn how to live like north koreans Ok.

In singapore, we are about white lies, why tell the truth ?

Only PAP people who speak the truth can be in the forum, ok

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Papee are always telling white lies, that what gov suppose to be....white lies are used boost moral of the peoples in difficult time..... Even shitty times do that..... you can only find half truth here ......:rolleyes:

True, probably 75% of it. But the PAP has been disguising their black lies as white, especially in terms of their economical policies. It's their policies which led the country into trouble.

And to say otherwise is to lie, straight-on.

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
But 66% like white lies when they are high and dry.

Disgruntled people cannot come to this forum and complain, they speak not the tooth.

This forum is for PAP honest people only.

True, probably 75% of it. But the PAP has been disguising their black lies as white, especially in terms of their economical policies. It's their policies which led the country into trouble.

And to say otherwise is to lie, straight-on.

sir cum-a-lot

Alfrescian
Loyal
US president travels the world to impress upon other leaders to have confidence in the states, and in doing so, they are to pump their $ into the US economy.

Sg national leaders, as if 1 PM is not enough, there're 2 more seasoned fellas to help, but on the reversal, they're going all over to pump $ into other's economy.

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is impossible. The root of all problems is disgruntled and misinformed people.

The root cause is an outdated government with archaic ideas impeding our progress. Greedy selfserving politicians paying themselves astronomical salaries and losing touch with the ground.
If the PAP wants a clear mandate they should be brave enough to scrap the GRC system and revert to all single wards so that the best get in without having to hang onto the coat tails of other MPs. Other than this it is just political rhetorics claiming a strong mandate from the people.

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sg national leaders, as if 1 PM is not enough, there're 2 more seasoned fellas to help, but on the reversal, they're going all over to pump $ into other's economy.

USA is down but not out.
It will take years for them to order another chip from singapore.

So our very honest PAP has to fight for singapore to survive.
We have highly paid ministers and their familes to feed.
Singapore will sink without them.

So where do go from here?
Of course, we go native with China and India now, we let go baits to trap big fishes.

China and India will make every singaporean rich, sori, i mean double rich.
See for yourself, next five years, you will be rich with China and India behind the singaporean posteriors.

sir cum-a-lot

Alfrescian
Loyal

China and India will make every singaporean rich, sori, i mean double rich.
See for yourself, next five years, you will be rich with China and India behind the singaporean posteriors.
correct me if i'm wrong, u're saying that sgporeans should consider relocating themselves to china or india, to reap returns from their own $, that the sg gov have dumped there?

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP will create abundant trading opportunties for singaporeans .

China and India now become our hope and lifeline.

you should think what you can sell to china and India.

China and India now become the talk in town and in the parliament.

We need not shift there, PAP honest Govt will bring money to your door step when China and India go into full steam with Singapore.

correct me if i'm wrong, u're saying that sgporeans should consider relocating themselves to china or india, to reap returns from their own $, that the sg gov have dumped there?