• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC wife lodged police report against her 58 year old sex hungry singaporean hubby

Cigar Guy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Saturday October 30, 2010

Woman makes report against ‘sex-hungry’ hubby

A CHINESE national has lodged a police report against her 58-year-old Singaporean husband for taking videos and photographs of them having sex. The 42-year-old woman from Fuzhou, known only as Lin, said she married her husband in China four years ago after being introduced to him by a match-making agency.

Her husband, she claimed, would always record and take photographs of their intimate moments. On Monday night, when Lin told her husband to stop doing so, the man threatened to hurt her, reported China Press. “I didn’t expect him to have such a strong sex drive. He wants it everyday, sometimes even twice a day.

“Worse still, he will record and take photographs of us having sex, download them in the computer and watch them again and again,” Lin said. The daily said Lin only found out she was the fourth wife of the man on the day they registered their marriage. Last year, she also discovered that her husband also had several girlfriends.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PRC wife lodged police report against her 58 year old sex hungry singaporean hubb

At 58, the old man very heong! The good news for the PRC lady is if she can tahan a few more years, the old man will be gone and she can be the proud owner of a HDB flat and his CPF money.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PRC wife lodged police report against her 58 year old sex hungry singaporean hubb

WOW

This guy must be someone from Sammyboy

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal

58 & still going strong, he should've married a PRC whore instead of a typical country bumpkin. he will also need industrial lubricants too.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I want to be like him when i grow up!!

tokuda.jpg

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

...The 42-year-old woman from Fuzhou, known only as Lin, said she married her husband in China four years ago after being introduced to him by a match-making agency.
the man is buying the milk and the cow.
itz obvious reasons what he is buying but the chink failed to see that.:rolleyes:

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal

11237.jpg

SEX is a learned act.

That's right, said Dr Martha Lee, who is believed to be Singapore's first female sexologist.

Dun know if our very first female SEXOLOGIST or SEXPERT can handle cases like this. If can, she got business liow!

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal

The woman will complain even more if one day the husband stops wanting it from her completely.

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Her husband, she claimed, would always record and take photographs of their intimate moments.

Post photo here :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The woman will complain even more if one day the husband stops wanting it from her completely.

hi there

1. stupid bitch! then why should the hot hubby marry her, if not for sex, her looks?
2. at least, he still wants sex.
3. count herself lucky man!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

At 58, the old man very heong! The good news for the PRC lady is if she can tahan a few more years, the old man will be gone and she can be the proud owner of a HDB flat and his CPF money.

She should let hum have it, twice in the morning, twice in the afternoon & two more at night, 7 days, except when days, she hangs up the sign "repairs in prgress, sorry for the inconvenience caused" I bet, he will so worn out, she have to bury him at trade prices.

She then can have her share....but are they LEEgally married??:wink:

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think this prc is just looking for excuse and reason to effect a divorce. It's not a crime having high sex drive and video recording their copulation is a private matter. So long as the video is kept private the police has no reason to intervene.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Police must open Investigation Papers to investigate the following:
any verbal threat or criminal intimidation?
anal involved?
bigamy?

Husband already 58. Time running out. Complainant wife 42. I think the husband should be given an award coz wife met him at age 38. Must be quite ugly and should consider herself lucky her husband still wants to do drilling on old well.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dirty old man Equalisation more heong at 69! :eek:

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

When I go to Singapore next month, I must pay a visit to this sifu to find out how he has all the sexual power. Most men at age 55 is lucky to be able to harden once a day.....of course I am talking about infront of sife.....might be able to do more if infront of a neigbour's wife or our our maid!

I salute him.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dirty old man Equalisation more heong at 69! :eek:

Oi .... you no anyhow say hor !!!:mad:

What u mean dirty ??:mad:

What's wrong with making love especially I still can do it ... albeit taking longer time to Rise ...

....aka Herb Albert 1979 ...:eek::smile: