• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What a squeaky clean Singapore!

S

suicidalpap

Singapore has totally wiped out corruption and is now tied with Denmark and New Zealand as the least corrupt nations in a survey published by watchdog Transparency International yesterday.

The reasons why Singapore could attained such a high level of transparency and squeaky clean image are unknown but critics of this facist regime acknowledged that most of the corruptions are legalised and the law cannot be imposed against the offenders under the constitution. As such Singapore will continue be as corruption free as long as PAP is in power.:rolleyes::biggrin:

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the Ministers' and Civil servants' pay are the same as that of Denmark and New Zealand, then we can compare apple to apple. Otherwise, we can only say Singapore is unique.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore has totally wiped out corruption and is now tied with Denmark and New Zealand as the least corrupt nations in a survey published by watchdog Transparency International yesterday.

MPs in Denmark, NZ,.... pay income taxes, while in Spore they don't have to pay any income taxes.

If Citizens of Spore don't even know how much their gov't officials are getting, how do the authors of these reports manage to get the info :confused:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what a con ?
they should rewrite their criteria, since legal corruption is also a form of corruption, in fact much worse than illegal corruption.

PAP have the most evil corruption in the world. It is call legal corruption.

S

suicidalpap

what a con ?
they should rewrite their criteria, since legal corruption is also a form of corruption, in fact much worse than illegal corruption.

PAP have the most evil corruption in the world. It is call legal corruption.

Maybe legal corruption not counted by the survey.:biggrin::o

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lets say Singapore govt is only leerupted. while neighbouring govts are corrupted.

hi there

1. bro, i cannot agree and accept "less rupted".
2. since sheep pay millions and sheep receive millions.
3. must be kosong corruption one!

S

suicidalpap

Corruption, Sir is a habit that grows. I am told it is like making love-it is always easier the second time! The first time there may be pangs of conscience, a sense of guilt. But once embarked on this course with constant repetition you get more and more brazen in the attack.

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. bro, i cannot agree and accept "less rupted".
2. since sheep pay millions and sheep receive millions.
3. must be kosong corruption one!

Its not 'less rupted' its 'Lee-rupted' thats how i see Singapore's govt style of Leegalised corruption.
So sorry you got me wrong.