• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

fake china

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
over in japan , we dont have pirated DVD , software , fake branded goods ...ect . why ?because the japanese have higher moral then the PRC . if the japanese cant afford to buy the real stuff , they rather dont buy . and the japanese goverment will never allow to let fake goods flood the market ...unlike CHINA .

you are just looking at the consumers perspective .... if you are the boss of a electronic company , and you have spend 2 years research on a product which you feel proud of ( will you lower your copyright pricing ? after spending so much money and time on a product )..but suddenly another company copy your product , how would you feel ? i dont think you will say that its a fair game ...yes, all coins have two sides , it depends which side you look at it . as a businessman point of view ..i discourage any copy goods .

Fake good eg. fashion/clothing I not really agree. But how about the software u thinking those student/learner can afford paying for software such as animation/photoshop/3D/autocad. Without pirated the PC technology will not grow that fast so do the PS/Xbox/PSP without pirated game how many console can be sole world wide? Less than 50%. If less console/electronic sole who will lost more ? Less electronic/PC sold also mean less job opportunity. Actually pirated indirectly help the economy grow.
Without pirated we all will be under Microsoft control or monopoly and all those major software will block the grow.
We all have to thanks those hacker do it for fun/just to show off/teach the big MNC a lesson.
So u mean that u never buy a pirated software/game before?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
over in japan , we dont have pirated DVD , software , fake branded goods ...ect . why ?because the japanese have higher moral then the PRC . if the japanese cant afford to buy the real stuff , they rather dont buy . and the japanese goverment will never allow to let fake goods flood the market ...unlike CHINA .

what about WinMX or Share P2P? or internet illegal file sharing don't count.

A pirated DVD bought from the streets and a DVD downloaded online are both infringing on copyrights, don't give me the bullshit that Japanese have higher moral than PRC or anyone.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fake good eg. fashion/clothing I not really agree. But how about the software u thinking those student/learner can afford paying for software such as animation/photoshop/3D/autocad. Without pirated the PC technology will not grow that fast so do the PS/Xbox/PSP without pirated game how many console can be sole world wide? Less than 50%. If less console/electronic sole who will lost more ? Less electronic/PC sold also mean less job opportunity. Actually pirated indirectly help the economy grow.
Without pirated we all will be under Microsoft control or monopoly and all those major software will block the grow.
We all have to thanks those hacker do it for fun/just to show off/teach the big MNC a lesson.

if the pricing of the software is too high ...of course people could not afford ...if people could not afford , naturally the company will have to lower down their price, thats for sure .which is why nowaday electronic products are so cheap .

without customers buying the original software , company will have to close down ...and their staff will be force to quit their job .

for your information , you cant find pirated play station , nintendo , x-box games in japan ..yet their console is selling very fast in japan ...why is that so ?

yes , i admited i used to buy pirated softwares or games . but not anymore , not because i cant find it in japan its because its just not right . as simple as that .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what about WinMX or Share P2P? or internet illegal file sharing don't count.

A pirated DVD bought from the streets and a DVD downloaded online are both infringing on copyrights, don't give me the bullshit that Japanese have higher moral than PRC or anyone.

its true that most japanese have higher moral then the rest of the world especially compare to the PRC ...its because of their upbringing and their culture ...

at least they dont use tissue to "chop " table , standing both side of the escalator preventing people from overtaking if other people is in a hurry , begging money on the streets , using religions to make money ....ect . i could go on and on .............

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Perfect example of the victim morality that I mentioned earlier.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i support this uncle for not allowing the communist chinese into his store!!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-uAYdGvRJ_c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-uAYdGvRJ_c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T55tz4qwFMo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T55tz4qwFMo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

That's it! This is the straw that breaks the camel's back....I will never buy any damn thing from China. I would not even screw the PRC whores even it is for free.......damn fake women with fake breasts and cunts.

I am ashame to be called a Chinese even though I was not born in China and never been there. I have never visited that fake country and I never will go there ...not with a gun on my head.

Can't those damn PRC do something that is real. I just wonder whether their army weapons are for real. Wounder whether their kung fu is for real, their sports teams are real.........for sure I know the Wushu are fake kung fu, it's the communist version of traditional kunf fu to fool its population so that they cannot resist them with the real fighting stuff.

Fake China!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's it! This is the straw that breaks the camel's back....I will never buy any damn thing from China. I would not even screw the PRC whores even it is for free.......damn fake women with fake breasts and cunts.

I am ashame to be called a Chinese even though I was not born in China and never been there. I have never visited that fake country and I never will go there ...not with a gun on my head.

Can't those damn PRC do something that is real. I just wonder whether their army weapons are for real. Wounder whether their kung fu is for real, their sports teams are real.........for sure I know the Wushu are fake kung fu, it's the communist version of traditional kunf fu to fool its population so that they cannot resist them with the real fighting stuff.

Fake China!

Their boobs may be fake but their AIDS are real. You should thank your lucky stars that you're quitting on PRC whores.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
its true that most japanese have higher moral then the rest of the world especially compare to the PRC ...its because of their upbringing and their culture ...

at least they dont use tissue to "chop " table , standing both side of the escalator preventing people from overtaking if other people is in a hurry , begging money on the streets , using religions to make money ....ect . i could go on and on .............
com on lah every country got good and bad.

china dont kill whales and dolphins for 'research'.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
com on lah every country got good and bad.

china dont kill whales and dolphins for 'research'.

Can you find dolphins and whales in petshop ? Do you eat your:oIo: domestic pets like dogs and cats ? :oIo::oIo: yes , every countries have good and bad , but if the bad apples are more then the good one , then it's a fuckup country !!

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The funny part is china always think that all Chinese ppl in the world must united !! Knn ... What a joke!!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Japan has a relatively low crime rate compared to other first world countries but maybe you can explain to me those crazy perverted sex crimes and mad killings that I always read in Japan online papers and blogs, nothing to do with their upbringing and culture?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Japan has a relatively low crime rate compared to other first world countries but maybe you can explain to me those crazy perverted sex crimes and mad killings that I always read in Japan online papers and blogs, nothing to do with their upbringing and culture?

Low crime does not mean no crime .. Those sicko Japanese Japanese you are talking about only less then 2% of the whole nation .. I'm taking about percentage here to prove my point ..

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing wrong with willing buyer and willing seller. Those selling fake good know it so do the buyer. Unless buyer don't know then is con case.
Just like drug willing buyer and seller. I never blame those selling drug.
Many Japanese will buy pirated if they have the pirated shop. Many go Malaysia/China buying pirated goods from watch to software/games. Japan have disadvantage in the software/game because many are english version. They don't like it because dont understand the english. But many Japanese sharing file online that also consider pirated right.
America even worst many sharing music online too. Just because there are no openly shop selling pirated in Japan/US doesn't mean they dont have it.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but they kill rats and snake for ....MAKAN!!! :oIo:

If anyone willing to eat the rat actually is good thing. If not the food/meat will be throw away is a waste. Since every one hate rat. Why not kill and eat it just like the Thai.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fake China!

heh brother i agree with what you say.haha, i recently borrowed one wushu book from the library and saw this stuff totally match what you said.have a look...
No any country in this world dare to destory their own culture beside the farking Communist China.Even India, although their economic not as advance as China, they have deep respect for their own root and culture!!! But look at fake Communist China???
Now, they even practise fake Communist!!! Haha, what they mean by capitalist economy but Communist political government rule???Fake Communist and fake Capitalist!!! No wonder they are now crazy for fake stuffs!!! Our Chinese culture will be destory by these fake Chinese in the near future!!!

page1middle-1.jpg

Last edited: