• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serial molester on the loose in Singapore

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
20101020.073008_oct2010_heartbeatmolester.jpg

SINGAPORE - The police are on the hunt for a Chinese male in his thirties related to a series of outrage of modesty cases, with cases linked as far back as 1999.

Dubbed the "Heartbeat Molester", the suspect's signature move is to request his victims to feel his heartbeat as a pretext or prelude to molesting them.

He approaches his victims, usually girls between eight and 12 years old, at the void deck or lift lobbies when they are alone. He would pretend to be lost and ask for directions, before leading his victims to a staircase, where he would then strike.

The cases have so far occurred in the northeastern part of Singapore, generally between 12:30 to 4:30 pm. He usually wears dark sunglasses when committing the crime, and speaks in English or Mandarin.

The police are looking for this man, captured on CCTV, described as a male Chinese in his 30s, about 1.7m tall, with short black hair, slim to medium build, and wearing dark-coloured sunglasses.

Anyone with information on this man is requested to call the Police Hotline at 1800-2550000. All information will be kept strictly confidential.

Meanwhile, parents are advised to ensure that their young children are accompanied at all times.

pic1.jpg

Police believe that this man in the pictures may be able to assist in investigations. The description of the man is as follows;

- male Chinese in his 30s
- about 1.7m tall
- short black hair
- slim to medium build
- wearing dark-coloured sunglasses

Photo: Singapore Police Force

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

hillary888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh my God! This "Heartbeat Molester" has been terrorising young girls since 1999!

I seriously hope the police will catch him fast. If not, I will personally gather some of my church brothers to catch him.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh my God! This "Heartbeat Molester" has been terrorising young girls since 1999!

I seriously hope the police will catch him fast. If not, I will personally gather some of my church brothers to catch him.

And do what? Preach the word of the Lord to him and make him repent his 'evil' ways?

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHA!!!!! You are funny

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal
got so many pictures but still cannot find him? someone must know him. he must be someone's friend, colleague etc.

what a scum, molesting even little kids:oIo:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speaking of which, has anyone seen Clinton666 these days?

Last edited:

purple fingers

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is a scum alright ..
should have spent his time just playing guitar below the block and be happy - dont hurt anybody that way