• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You can take the man out of the Jungle

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can take the man out of the Jungle, but not the Jungle from the man.:p
=======================================================

S'pore Idol Hady & family banned from using condo facilities

Hady Mirza

SINGAPORE : Singapore Idol Hady Mirza and his family have been banned from using the common facilities at their condominium for six months.

The family has been renting a four-bedroom apartment there for the last three years.

Channel NewsAsia understands that the ban was imposed after a private poolside party, held on October 2.

The management council of the Mimosa Park condominium at Yio Chu Kang said that after the party, used paper plates and food were found in the pool, while the toilets were choked and damaged.

It said cleaners took six hours to clear up the mess.

It added that this was not the first time Hady and his family have infringed rules.

When contacted, 30-year-old Hady declined to comment because "it's personal".

However, Channel NewsAsia understands that his mother has sent a letter of apology to the management council.

Read more details in Tuesday's edition of TODAY.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a fucking useless bugger. At 30 years old, he can't even consider a career as a footballer. If i am him, i will start doing more pub gigs and move to a HDB flat where he belongs.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a fucking useless bugger. At 30 years old, he can't even consider a career as a footballer. If i am him, i will start doing more pub gigs and move to a HDB flat where he belongs.

He's a singapore idiot winner okay. You know how yaya he is.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical Sinkie mentality - stay in Condo and thinks the whole world owe them a living.

They rented the place for 3 years, happen to be familar ith Minosa park, that is why I say, you can take the man out of the kampung, but you cannot take the kampung out from the man...:biggrin:

Damn, embarassing...

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is he making big bucks? A condo that size is easily about 2-3k in rental a month and he has been staying in that place for the past 3 years. That's about 70-100k in rental. He could have paid off the down payment for a new place.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is he making big bucks? A condo that size is easily about 2-3k in rental a month and he has been staying in that place for the past 3 years. That's about 70-100k in rental. He could have paid off the down payment for a new place.

You must also have Mat blood in your head.

Can't even get it.

Mats everything must pay slowly by instalment, hire purchase or rent.

Without Mats, Courts furniture would close dwon!:biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I am a celebrity, I will be more civic conscious - more humble, more polite, more understanding of others in order to gain more recognition and fame.

As for Hady, if I am NEA, this kind of celebrity cannot sell if he wants to be Singapore Cleanliness ambassador or courtesy ambassador. He has stained himself more than those dirty pools and choked drain. If you cannot be yourself, than don't pretend that you are civic conscious celebrity on stage in future. Besides, I remember the last time New Year celebration at Marina he said something (can't remember now) that angered many people.