• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Looking for Ex-senior Policeman for partnership

willieregister

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi

I hope I post in the right place, even though I may not get the attention which I want.

I am looking for any senior officer of police force who had resigned. That is, no longer in the force. Well, I am applying for a security/investigation licence with Licensing Dept (CID) and I heard only an Ex-Senior PO can get the license.

We have some contracts with various vendors and firms that can carried out investigation work, etc... And, we have the office, workers, equipment, capital already. The only thing we lack is the licence to operate. In fact, we had been rejected once by CID before.

No worries, it's a Pte Ltd company: meaning no one will get hurt if the company go bust... In case some people think this is a scam or etc.

I was also in the police force but my rank was only SSgt. Total there are 3 directors, me and another 2 experienced investigators from other companies (but they were never POs). Thus, we have the equipment, etc already.... Just need the licence.

The person should not be a ex-convict. He can also join in the business together or just be a 'sitting partner'. But I suggest he join in so that he knows what is happening. No capital is required from him, but he shouldn't expect any pay at the initial start of course.

Please help me look out. We have been looking out among our friends for nearly 2 months already.

Moderator: Can I post my email here for reply?

thank you...

Willie Lim.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Firstly, I am not sure if your company could last. Before you start, you have spoken about failure !! STOP... dun give excuses as assurance to potential employees. This is what you said:

No worries, it's a Pte Ltd company: meaning no one will get hurt if the company go bust... In case some people think this is a scam or etc.

Secondly, you will need to brush up your English. Such business involves legal issues, clear, concise, and explicit expression will go a long way.

I was also in the police force but my rank was only SSgt. Total there are 3 directors, me and another 2 experienced investigators from other companies (but they were never POs). Thus, we have the equipment, etc already.... Just need the licence.

hi

I hope I post in the right place, even though I may not get the attention which I want.

I am looking for any senior officer of police force who had resigned. That is, no longer in the force. Well, I am applying for a security/investigation licence with Licensing Dept (CID) and I heard only an Ex-Senior PO can get the license.

We have some contracts with various vendors and firms that can carried out investigation work, etc... And, we have the office, workers, equipment, capital already. The only thing we lack is the licence to operate. In fact, we had been rejected once by CID before.

The person should not be a ex-convict. He can also join in the business together or just be a 'sitting partner'. But I suggest he join in so that he knows what is happening. No capital is required from him, but he shouldn't expect any pay at the initial start of course.

Please help me look out. We have been looking out among our friends for nearly 2 months already.

Moderator: Can I post my email here for reply?

thank you...

Willie Lim.

darememore

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you write here are bullshit because you dont even know where to apply for your security license.!

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
The SPF would have its own in-house magazine.

An advertisement there might be more useful.

Alternatively, you might approach the neighbourhood police post and ask informally for recommendations.

However try not to sound as though you will take in any body who happen to say 'yo!' Rather crouch your terms into something like: "Please apply with resume to Mr xxx, email [email protected], hp: 999-12345".

A third suggestion: advertise in the Straits Times classified on business opportunities.

However do your due diligence, nothing is more awkward than an investigation company getting conned!

darememore

Alfrescian
Loyal
a poodle trying to start a biz...

A poodle that dont even know where to appy for the security license? Must be a joke to believed in him.

CID is not the regulatory board for security business since year 2004 !

How to trust someone who had no knowledge even in the trade that he is doing???? LOL